ChocolateKiwi

Hi!
I’m Kiara,
She/Her
14,
Writer that loves giving and receiving feedback
Active since June 2, 2020

I was wondering, do you like the brain things? I kinda like writing them but if there not that good please tell me!

How I Got My Username ChocolateKiwi (also prompt in footnotes)

10
I was looking at google. I was trying to decide what I should change my profile picture to. I looked at quotes and people holding hands. I looked at pretty much any appropriate image, but then I thought, why not look up my profile name as something.
    Chocolate kiwi, I typed into the google. It came up with recipes, I didn’t even know chocolate kiwi was a kind of dessert! Anyway yeah, I found an image of a kiwi covered in chocolate, as you can tell. But do you want to know the story of my username?
    Okay great, my brain and I will tell it.

My brain
Me

I don’t know, that doesn’t make sense.
It doesn’t need to make sense.
Well, I don’t know, I feel like they’ll question it.
It’s a great username, no one will know my actual name until I tell them my first name.
Yeah, but it still doesn’t make sense.
Okay, here I’ll tell you, the first part is chocolate, because well that’s something you like.
*Clears throat* You mean I like... 
Yeah, sure, I like. 
That’s a good kiwi. *pats me on the head*
Okay, well that brings me to the second part, Kiwi. We don’t like kiwi that much, right? But if someone can’t say my name that’s my nickname. Because we gave all our friends a food nickname, remember that lunch? 
Oh yeah, right, all our friends have a food nickname but only two of them know their nicknames... *sits and try to process this.*
So you get it? Chocolate, a favorite food. Kiwi, nickname. 
Okay, this makes sense, but do you think it’s dumb?
Why would it be dumb?
I don’t know, everyone else has a great username and yours is something so random.
I just explained it to you! It is not random! Anyways everyone has a unique username that describes them as a person, well not a person, but it describes them in some way. 
But I still don’t know, maybe I don’t get it.
*Explains everything over again until my brain understands it.*
Okay just update the profile! I don’t care anymore, ChocolateKiwi let it be.
So I had this random idea while I was actually googling my username to see if chocolate kiwi was a food and apparently it is so now I’m going to go try some... Anyways I thought maybe a prompt would be like telling the story of your usernames because each and every one’s is so unique and different like how did you get the idea? Or something I don’t know... Anyways have a good day or night! And if you do use the prompt you don’t have to give me credit, but if you don’t mind telling me in one of my pieces so I can read the piece that would be awesome! 

• The Ravenclaw Phoenix

This is really creative! Honestly, for me, in the first three days, I changed my username so many times that I don't remember it. I finally decided to choose two things- my clan and my favorite "mythical" creature. For my clan I was going to do Daughter of Athena until I realized that Ravenclaw was shorter and work better. My favorite "mythical" creature is a dragon, but I decided that it just didn't sound right. So I decided to go with my second favorite- the phoenix. And I've had that username for quite some time now (I spookified my username for Halloween- normally it's The Ravenclaw Phoenix). Well, keep on writing!

• Busssy.Beee

Wow, mine is just because my friends were drawing different types of cartoon bees (like police bees, tennis bees, etc.) and so I was like okay... I'll be bee! And wahlah, mine name!! XD
    P.S. you might be wondering we were drawing bees... honestly I don't know. XD

• buddingauthor

That's an awesome logic and also a great prompt! But mine is pretty self- explanatory I feel. I just thought of something I am and I want to be and mashed them up together lol.

Okay, so, this is a really nice username, piece and prompt. Unfortunately, my story isn't half as interesting as yours.

But there is a funny story in the footnotes!

• Cosmogyral

That sounds so fun, now I've just gotta remember mine, lmao.

• gertpearce

Thank you for the answer to my question! It was very helpful hahaa, I've gotten lost a couple times :)

Great prompt. I really dunno how I would elaborate mine, (Favorite genre, favorite animal, favorite number) but I also just really love this piece and your new pfp looks delicious. I guess thats an odd word choice to describe a pfp but whatever...

• Anna_19

Mine is just my name and my favorite number. Not really that interesting, but i never thought about my username. Thanks, and keep writing!

Lol I did it ;)
    here's mine!

Omg what a coincidence I saw your profile pic like 5 minutes ago and I was like "its so cute how it matches the user name" and then you posted this haha
    Re- There not bad ideas at all! Thank you so much for your help! :)

ooh love this idea! i might try it altho my story isn't super duper interesting :)