crystalline•galaxies

Switzerland

tuffy
she/they
infp-a | 4w5

"i am made of memories."
-madeline miller, the song of achilles

“for victory is victory, however small, nor is its worth only from what follows from it.”
-j.r.r. tolkien, the children of húrin

"he was determined to discover the underlying logic behind the universe.
which was going to be hard, because there wasn't one.”
-terry pratchett, mort

to the dreamers:

21
to the dreamers:
the ones who paint worlds in the air, 
aided only by their imagination. 
the ones who stand in silent awe
as symphonies of colours swirl around their heads,
filling the space inside and outside of their bodies.
the ones who invent chimeras and infinities
beyond our scope of reach,
the only key held on a silver necklace
hung underneath a turtleneck sweater.
the ones lost in a cosmos of ideas,
soaring above all reality.

never stop.
pick the worlds you've painted out of the air
and place them into your palms,
holding them to the eyes of others.
fill your life with the kaleidoscope of images,
surrounding your being with all that you've created.
turn the impossible into a reality,
master the art of change;
pull out the key and unlock the door for all to enter,
living in the present
but integrating your inconceivable into it.

Woah... so powerful and amazing and talented and impactful. I'm speechless (and that doesn't happen very often). Keep writing-- this is just WOW! <3
    From a Dreamer with my own little inconceivable mind.

• waxingcrescents

"the ones lost in a cosmos of ideas,
    soaring above all reality." You are. So. Talented. This is so gorgeous!! I love every bit and piece and word and fragment. It's one of those poems you want to savour because it's that freakin delicious.

• Wisp

Replying: That was unrevised!?!? It was so pretty though, and I just loved every word of it. Can't wait for the revised version to blow me away. Ready to fall in love with your writing all over again.

• AliMuscles04

Wow. That was... incredible.

• rwong

this is absolutely amazing!! wow!! honestly, i'm speechless
    well done :D

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

This is incredible!! I LOVE THIS!!! I really can relate to this piece, and this is one of the most gorgeous things I’ve ever read. This is a gem, really! Hi, I’m Eden! Nice to meet you! :)

• ~Zoe N~

Woah this is beautiful <3

beautiful <3 really amazing poem!!!

oh wow I love this so so much! this is beautiful! I have no words to describe this. each line is worded so perfectly and the tone is so mysterious/dreamy in the best possible way. <3

• Anlee

ahhhh i adore your tone~ your piece is so beautiful and unique <3

• Wisp

Replying: Your imagery has me thinking of the stars crystalline•galaxies (just like your name does haha). It has me thinking of the wonders of the night and it has me in awe every single time.

• Wisp

When I was younger, I used to watch the night sky for shooting stars; during car drives in the night, through bedroom windows, any moment I got I watched. Yet I never ever saw one. And of course I grew up, forgot about my shooting star fantasies and started building a world of numbers and science around me. It wasn't until a year ago that I saw a shooting star, and it was like that child of years past came back. And I remember soaring alongside that shooting star.
    You may be wondering what was the point of me telling you that. Well, this piece reminded me of that. It reminded me of when my dreams had rescinded into dusty memories, stored away behind the piles of schoolwork and stress society puts on their children. And yet, no matter how far I think that dreamer within me has been pushed, I always find myself finding them coming back. And your words, everything you've written here, is my shooting star. Words like yours make me become that child again, that dreamer I thought had disappeared. Words like yours make me soar. So thank you for being my shooting star.

• ~wildflower~

Wow - this is beautiful and I love all of the metaphors! Amazing writing!