Dmoral

est. 2018
she/her | poeian/pathian
obsessed classics enthusiast & linguist.
humanism + romanticism = writing inspiration

ǝǝɹɟ ʎllɐʇoʇ 'dǝǝʞ ʇsnɯ noʎ lnos ɹnoʎ ʇnq / ǝǝs noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ǝɓuɐɥɔ uɐɔ ı sǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ ǝɯ puǝl

late night fantasy memories collected from my gushing heart

8
A COLLECTION OF PROSES UNDER A SINGLE TITLE~

i. i remember playing manhunt in the dark,
back when we sliced out shadows apart; 'cause
even though they're hiding us from the people
we could be, they kept us far too contained with
the people we feared to be. so we'd leave our
old skin in other people's yards, and they'd rake
them up the next day; at least there's always
people there to help us when we break away.
Okay Cosmogyral, upon your sincere recommendation, here I am. Under this single title, I'm going to write 4-5 mini-narrative prose series. Hopefully, I like it, but I'm eager to try it out! Please enjoy, and I'd love to hear some of your feedback! & this is your thing, so sorry if I'm not the best at it, and know, I'm not trying to steal your thunder or create some trend, no, I'm following through on a friend's recommendation!

• ~wildflower~

Also I forgot to say thank you for your constructive criticism as well! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into that comment and it’s really helpful :)

• ~wildflower~

Re: thanks so much for your lovely comment! That means a lot coming from a writer as accomplished and talented as you :)
    Also, might I just add that is piece is incredible?! The metaphors are amazing and I had to read it a few times to take in the full meaning. I recently came across Cosmogyral’s series and (being a massive fan of mini poems/prose) I’m soooo excited to see that you’re trying it too! Let me know when you publish the next instalment! Also, I love the title!!!

• mindfruit

Wow, just gorgeous!
    Re: Thanks! Glad you liked it :)

• Cosmogyral

Oh my god, I love the title! And the piece is so imaginative! I really encourage collections if you see fit (or i just hate titles, lmao).

Ooh, I love this!!! Beautiful piece! :)