don't you see the starlight (#TS)

WtW's "cool cousin you see once a year, but the conversation you guys were having... picks up where it left off without missing a beat" (rosi)

Daughter of God

jr in HS
VB~running
10.5.20
sporadically here

republishing this piece and the series itself! check out parts I and II. oops, i forgot to link them... well, parts I and II have the same title. published both today (Nov. 14).

infinities & eternities: part III

5
Where written words go
is where speech cannot.
Sometimes.
Is it fear? Are we afraid to say these words—
Aloud?
Or perhaps no one will understand
When we try to speak
Too many words, they must be
Written
Words, they remain; words, they are eternal,
Seemingly infinite,
Although they may run out someday—
Not today.
Infinite for now,
Eternal until tomorrow.

Wrote this in a hurry. Idk what it all means. ;)

re to your comment on "tomorrow": i know anne is just amazing... so i read the first book last year and somehow didn't know it was an 8 part series? then i found out and someone gave me an old copy of the 4th book so i read that one many times. then for my birthday about 2 months ago i got the whole set. currently reading the 2nd book! <3<3<3

re: XD <3 hope your day is going well? today i made cookies so that was fun! what r ur fav cookies? we made oatmeal chocolate chip, but i also love ginger cookies <3

Chapter 22 for Traitors and Rebels is out! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/202379/version/414258

• Huba Huba

An interesting poem.. hmm. I suppose I have a gist of this, except I don't really understand the last few lines.
    Re: I suppose that I am sort of science-minded as well, and I want to be a botanist simply because I think that it's a rather pressure-less job and plants are really cool. I also kind of like biology, and my 'life path' is sorta unclear as I like writing and science related things and music. And haha, I haven't actually had cereal in a very long time, as I've never thought of it as something special, but when I do, the milk comes first :) Also, what's your favorite type of chocolate? I see that you're a chocolate lover.
    I have an obsession with dark chocolate, and for me, the darker, the richer, the better.

woah. "Infinite for now,/ Eternal until tomorrow." i love how this explores words and our relationship with them and how they are always changing... got to check out parts i. and ii. of this series.
    re: you have no idea how much i love and am thankful of your support! <3