beth r.

... just your average, teenage writer

hi!
i'll be inactive till monday, so i'll see ya'll then!
have a great weekend!
also... the audition results ARE IN! i'm in ensemble :)

the 5 levels of friendship

17
1. Saying hi in the hallways at school
2. Joking around a little, being partners for school projects
3. Lunch together, starting to text
4.  Hanging out not in school- sleep overs, parties, etc.
5. Have texting conversations purely of GIFs and memes. 

• October 9, 2020 - 9:37am (Now Viewing)

I'm late... But congratulations on your audition results! We don't have such stuff where I live....

This is so true! I'm probably in the with most of my classmates, for with most of my close friends, and five with a select few....

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

This is cute! Also, sorry if this sounds snoopy, but you have an HG fan fiction? *just me reading the comments...*

Re: Aw, I like mushy Beth. ;) Also, I wanna read you HG fanfic, but I have to double-check: Does it have spoilers for the Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes? I haven't gotten my hands on a copy yet.

Side note: I had a weird realization yesterday that I just have to vent about so you can ignore this if you want.
    I'm a junior. I'll probably go to community college for two years. During those two years, I can't really start a relationship, because I plan on moving to Tennessee for the remaining two years of college, possibly permanently, and I don't like casual relationships (I'm also probs incapable of them). It's unlikely that I'll find someone so quickly after moving, and I'll be busy at uni. That means I might not have my first relationship for like six years or more... Yikes.

Re: Thanks buddy <3

Re: Oh no he doesn't like me lol. He's in college (like halfway across the country) and most likely still has a gf. So yeah that was just me venting about a guy I will literally never be with (again) haha.

• RemovedUser1

Ok, I literally just loled. Loud. My sisters were like "What are you laughing at?" XD. Because I and my friend do this literally all the time!!!! The last one. Specifically Harry Potter GIFs XD.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: hahah, that’s funny! XD

Re: Thanks you. It's actually super easy to use, and they gave me a phone specifically to monitor it. *shrugs* It's a little annoyingly obvious, but other than that, it's no big deal.

• (sk)eyesofocher

*leg hahaha

• (sk)eyesofocher

well.... XD yeah this about sums it up!
    Congrats the musical! have fun and break a led ;)

OOOH congrats on the musical!! Now is your chance to be the absolute best townsperson or whatever that ever existed.

You have summed up friendship quite accurately. (except the last stage doesn't quite apply to those who aren't meme masters lol)

Congrats on the audition results!! -This piece is so true-

• mystifiedtulip

oop - the last one is definitely me.... lol

• SoulStone

I love this lol, by the way I love your profile picture!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: thank you! And oh my..... at least you can laugh about it now! I’ve done things like that too!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Aw, this is cute! And congrats on the audition results!!!

re: *clinks apple juice boxes* it is SO a thing.

oh, also, congrats on ensemble!!! tbh i think being in the ensemble is the most fun. so have fun!!! :)))

6. basically siblings
    7. you just become the other person

• queenie

number five is such a big mooD