SunV

est. 11/10/19

history has its eyes on you.

lavender's green (dilly dilly) lavender's blue,
if you love me (dilly dilly) i will love you.

Home #nessie'shomechallenge

4
What if home isn't a place? What if home is not there to be found? What if home is a soul that is haunting you? Home... keep running till you're there..

What if home isn't a place?

Home isn't a place. Home is a feeling. A feeling of happiness. I feel at home with my instruments. My violin, my piano, my ukulele, my guitar, if I have them with me, I am at home, no matter where I am.

When I play an instrument, I am at home.

What if home is not there to be found?

The fantasy land, the land that will never be found. The land of thestrals, the land of werewolves. The land of talking lions and snow queens. The land of half-bloods. The land of Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses. A place that cannot be found, but I have never felt more at home.

When I read books, I am at home.

What if home is a soul that is haunting you?

Me. When I am with myself, all alone, I am at home. I am at home every night before I sleep, every morning at the crack of dawn, and every moment in between. Why? Because I have myself. My soul is still present, and I am at home with it.

If I have found myself, I am at home.

Home... keep running till you're there... 

Italicised lines taken from "Home" by Dotan.

Thank you @lochnessie for this amazing prompt!

1

• ~madeline~

Just reviewed it :)

• ~madeline~

I can definitely do this one!! I'll try to get a review in the next couple days :) Also. I love the Meredith Grey quote in your bio!

• ChocolateKiwi

This is so good!

Re: Thank you so much!

Firstly, this resonates deeply with me. So true and honest. Replying: Thanks for clarifying the #queenie's halloween thing. And I do get what you mean about Bellatrix; she's such a well-crafted, evil villain. I do love Lupin, and I'm desperate for a Marauders series even though I know anything JKR writes will disappoint many people. I also love Ginny, Luna, and Hermione, because I feel like a cross between all three, and Ron deserves more than the movies gave him. I'm pretty sure we could both rant endlessly about this, but it's gotta stop somewhere...

• lochnessie

rereading this is gorgeous

• lochnessie

also i wrote another thing about my home- kind of?

• lochnessie

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT
    THANK YOU