anemoia (#words)

WtW's resident "the cool cousin you see once a year, but the conversation you guys were having a long time ago picks up where it left off without missing a beat" (rosi)

Child of God
logophile
athletic nerd

Female
Soph.

Feedback always appreciated. Best wishes to everyone. You are seen. You are heard. You are loved. Never lose hope.

hands

5
Time heals all wounds,
They say,
And so far, 
They’ve been right.
Anger and sadness,
Bitterness and longing
All in a few days,
Weeks,
Months,
Years,
work. 
A little thorn
Snagged my thoughts,
What if there comes a time when
Time’s slow, steady hands are not enough?
Months pass and it’s all the same mess,
Years try their hardest
In vain.
Until a drop of sense drops down from heaven, 
And truth dawns like the glowing dawn,
That only His hands will hold us forever
That only His grace can be sufficient,
For His great power
Is perfected in this weakness.
So vulnerable—a thin sapling alone in a forest.
So reachable, teachable—firm in His grasp.
To stay open to this love and peace,
Renewal of life and joy,
For His goodness makes itself known,
Always.
Another poem, written 9.18.19 and set in Spectral (medium) and the title in the lovely handwritten script La Belle Aurore. 

this is amazing! Welcome to WTW!! I know you've been here a few days but welcome!! I'm Jade. If you have any questions lmk!! You are so talented!! I can't wait to read more of your writing!!

• LaurenBeeWrites

This is so good! It is very uplifting and moving as well. It is beautifully written as well.

@Rohan's Defender: (edited) Wow. I feel so good. This WtW thing has turned out to be even better than I thought and it's been 2 days. Everyone so far has been uplifting and welcoming! I'm glad to be able to provide any sort of hope, encouragement, or entertainment. If even one person is affected by my work, then that's enough. I appreciate your support immensely!

• Rohan’s Defender

GORGEOUS! Hi, I’m Eden! Welcome to WtW! I found your profile beautiful and encouraging, a ray of light in these dark times. It’s so nice to meet you, and if you ever have questions, or want a review or anything I’m here!! :)