queenie

~

uuuuhhhh.
here ya go.

queenie's daily journal {day one}

10
today, i learned that Quest bars aren't as good as people say. i just had one called Chocolate Chunk, and it tastes like chocolate CHARCOAL. Clif bars are gonna be my numero uno from now and on. 
i looked in the mirror today and flexed - i was happy with what i saw, for once. 
school's been..interesting over Zoom. i may go into more detail as to what that means, in another entry. i'm not really good at talking about my own thoughts from my own perspective, you know? it's sorta hard. 

uh..is it okay to tell you guys my real first name? is there a rule against that? nevermind. 
it's Isa, by the way. Yeah. 

this is going to be short because i have zero motivation and i want to go watch YouTube. Blair Walnuts has really been my vibe lately.
Tell me who your favorite youtubers are in the comments ;D

also I LOVE your name!!! This is a really fun idea! I hope you continue it!

Part 4 of Unlikely Hero is out!!

Re: Yeah, I know. Hanbanhandstand... It's a bit confusing. But it's the user-name I've used for like, everything! Here, let me explain, 'Han' Is because my name is Hannah, 'ban' is because my middle name starts with B and 'handstand' is because I love gymnastics and when I was little, I used to just randomly do a handstand where ever I was!(I don't do that anymore though) :D

• chasing sunsets

Re: thank you! :)

This is so FUN! Good idea :)

• Cosmogyral

Re: thanks, i have no idea either, but it looked fun

• happygiggles

I love this idea! Your name is so pretty by the way!

I love this concept! I journal every night, but it's private... as in, i'm never gonna show anyone (unless i'm like, 70 and want to show my grandchildren what living in 2020 was like lmao)