Abrianna

Writer
American
Patriot
Bibliophile
Thinker
Pianist
History Addict
Seventeen

Joined: August 16, 2020

Per aspera ad astra!

"So please, oh please, we beg, we pray, Go throw your TV set away, And in its place you can install A lovely bookshelf on the wall. Then fill the shelves with lots of books." -Roald Dahl

About Me! If You Care. And If You Don't.

PROMPT: Dust Jacket

15
  1. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual). Not to go into it too much, friends spy group, Bible group(summer), book group.
  2. Three places you learn well (these can be unusual). Kitchen at midnight (best!,) yes when everyone is asleep! next the basement, then, my room.
  3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you. Umm, maybe, "easy-going" and yet "evasive" and at the same time "energetic." Not really sure there.
  4. Three adjectives your family would use. Oh, my. The people who know me best! First I would say "clumsy" because they see all the walls I run into, chairs I fall out of and stairs I fall down.(did that last one on Saturday.) Next "opinionated" not in a bad way, but I'll stick to what I think through anything, crazy or not. Lastly "ambitious" or maybe "overambitious," haha. But I do surprise them a lot.
  5. Three adjectives you would use. Well, let's go with, "passionate," (very, as my family would tell you.) "Impractical." Yup! My dreams especially. "Loyal." I try to be at least.
  6. Three beliefs you hold.   I believe in God, law and order, and that all lives are sacred and to be protected.
  7. Three sources of comfort.   Books, writing, sunsets.
  8. Three instincts that serve you well.   I've literally never thought of this.. The instinct to protect, the instinct to be quiet and to be careful about who I trust. Are those even instincts? idk.
  9. Three responsibilities you shoulder.   Summer business, my dog? and let's just say, dishes.
  10. Three things of which you are proud.   America! My Family. Faith.
  11. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual. Having over the usual amount of siblings, not wanting to go to college but buy a house and write to live, crazy? idc. Well, I don't like the effect on the economy but I actually liked quarantine a lot. Not so stressful. ya know? and so nice and quiet..kinda.
So that's a little about me. Not much and not sure it's very good but there you are!

1

re: thank you so much for the kind comment!!! I'm so glad you liked my piece :)))

• ~Zoe N~

Re: I've watched a bit of it, not all of it yet :) I'm having a decent day, you?

Re: I'm not super crazy about Mr. Rochester, actually. He has great character development, but it took me a long time to get to like him.

• ~Zoe N~

Re: Yes, agree to disagree. Sure, I'll watch that tonight :)

• ~Zoe N~

nice enjoyed reading this :)

• queenie

re: thank you! i enjoyed reading this piece very much, btw

I agree 100 percent with all of your beliefs! I also love your Charlotte Bronte quote! I love her book Jane Eyre.

• CAT with a SOWRD

Im glad your so open about your faith in this as a fellow sister in christ

This is fun, getting to know you!!
    re: well, I'm very glad you're doing better. I have been busy as well, but honestly i've had so much inspiration lately that i've been writing more than ever. it's awesome to hear from you! hope you're having a wonderful day!!