LaurenBeeWrites

Name: Amanda
Explanation for username: It's a Spongebob joke
Bands: Waterparks/MCR/TOP
Books: Hunger Games/Shatter Me series
~Teen writer/author~
~Youtube channels~
~Christian~

QUOTE:
"Feel free to feel."

This is a "demo" of sorts for a project I am going to hopefully start in November for NaNoWriMo. Any feedback is welcome, but please be constructive with your criticism.

My Blood Isn't Me

4
Every single day since they found out, every day since I knew, every day since they demanded I had the same blood as psychotic murderers it was inevitable, being forced into a cage of society's outlook on us. I was so pathetic then. I was so young and dumb and naive that I couldn't even touch my own skin, my own face, my own mind without questioning what exactly I was touching. Danger. Danger. Danger. That's my classification, nevermind the fact that all I've ever had a painful craving for was peace.
    I want people to smile, I want to laugh and play and be me, but it was all cut off as soon as my blood was corrupted. It all changed. I was a monster with flowers in my hair and kindness in my heart. I was sure then, but now... now. I'm not the innocent child I had been, and I'm not the villain. I am somewhere in the murky middle that this world desperately needs and I will fight. I will use this...and I will enjoy it. I will take down the real evil that's pulling all the strings and I won't be alone.

I am unheard of. I am special in a way none of the rest could ever be. 
    I am a new shade of silver.

1

• Mpm#1

Welcome to WTW! I like this piece a lot! :)

Welcome to WtW! (sci-fi did write a guide to this site if you have any questions lol) This piece is also amazingly written!!

• LaurenBeeWrites

I am open to any suggestions, reviews, or commentary!

• sci-Fi

Welcome to WtW! I'm a CA (Community Ambassador), and if you have any questions you can stop by at my page.

This is really strong! Mind if I review?