anemoia (#words)

WtW's resident "the cool cousin you see once a year, but the conversation you guys were having a long time ago picks up where it left off without missing a beat" (rosi)

Child of God
logophile
athletic nerd

Female
Soph.

Feedback always appreciated! Love you all, and enjoy your day/morning/afternoon/evening.

oh, words!

10
Words—
We weave ‘em into stories
Stories we want, desperately,
To have a twinkle of reality.

Words—
We make them come alive
Shining like the sun.

Words— 
We twist and glorify.

Words—
The flames that warm our hungry souls
When we wonder where hope
Has slunk away to.

Words—
The foundation of our hearts and hopes
Our thoughts and restless spirits.

Words—
Double-edged swords and piercing arrows
Or warm gifts of life and love.

Digging up more old work. Also: for all my poems, I have specific fonts, layouts, colors, and artwork that goes with the theme. So the aesthetic aspect will be lacking. 
The aesthetic for this one had each letter of the title with its Scrabble word value next to it in subscript. Josefin Slab in bold was the title font, and Poiret One in bold was the text font.
This is a testament to my love of words! I love how they fit together, how they sing, how they can do so many amazing and terrible things. Words are powerful. I'm a logophile, as my bio says, meaning I love words. 

Thanks Elizabeth! I agree—any of my gift/love of words comes from Him, and I want to use that to help people in a variety of ways.

• Elizabeth Lewis

I love this so much! Keep writing!!! Soli Deo Gloria!!!! (to God be the glory!) :)

Thank you for the link!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Thanks for the kind comment! Btw, welcome to WtW! Because you're new, you might wanna look at this! ;)
    It's very helpful, even for a WtWer like me who has been here for almost a year! <3

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Beautiful!

• YouAreEnough

Beautiful and true!!

• Livsnjutare

Yes!! This is so true and gorgeous!!