Stone of Jade

~ 17 she/her ~
Aspiring writer and artist. Completely awestruck by night skies. Apart of many, many fandoms ;) Reader, journaler, collector.
~ pilot pens and beat-up notebooks ~
one half of the locket
Vice Pres. Cult of the Crunch

Hi! You found my page! Just that fact means a lot <3
I mainly write fiction and short stories, but I am trying my hand at poetry, which I am LOVING! I take inspiration from the world around me <3

Read some of my work if you are so inclined! I always want to hear ways to improve! Thanks! :)

ongoing dystopian novel: Traitors and Rebels
Find the links to chapters 1-30 here:
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/free_writing/218916/versions/457602

On The High Seas (continuing)
heartbreak series (finished)
Unlikely Hero (finished)

My friend (irl) chasing sunsets has an AMAZING series titled: A World Of Our Own.

Prom Under the Stars

8
My dress would be blue, my favorite color. It would be that perfect length, not too long, not too short. And, of course, it'd have pockets. My curly hair would, for once, perfect--it's a dream prom, it could happen. I'd wear white vans, cause heels are too uncomfortable to walk in.

It'd take place on a pier, over the ocean. The music would be sweet but upbeat. Food would range from Street Taco trucks to Italian Gelato. Strings of light would brighten the boardwalk. There wouldn't be a ceiling...the stars would be our roof. Everyone would know how to dance. For once, teenage awkwardness would disappear.

I'd see him. He'd leave his circle of friends and come up to me, taking my hand in his. We'd dance, just like in Cinderella. And he would actually talk to me...like, really talk...about everything. I wouldn't be nervous or scared. I wouldn't overthink everything I say. We'd dance all night, never growing tired of each others company. 

Our friends would be true, at least just for this one night. No one would ditch anyone, no one would be left out. Laughing, joking, talking, teasing. Everyone would dance under the stars, under the moon...and even under the rising sun. Dawn would come but no one would be tired. We'd watch the sun rise over the salty waves.

It'd be perfect.  

Cause why not? It's a dream prom afterall. 
Oh man...I wish this was real. Tbh I'd settle for my crush actually talking to me lol (we're friends...he's just real awkward around me sometimes) 

Based off of queenie's prom prompt ;)

• October 7, 2020 - 12:54am (Now Viewing)

• queenie

oh wait i already commented on this lol ignoRe me

• queenie

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS THIS IS AMAZING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

• Wishing on Dandelions

GIRL!! I couldn't stop smiling!! I absolutely love this. short but SO sweet!

• RemovedUser1

Replying: XD, ok lol!

How perfect and beautiful! I hope you get your dream prom some day :D

• RemovedUser1

Awwwww, this is so good! I love the ocean, and the stars that are the roof! And that last line, perfect!
    Replying: Yes, brownies NEED to be there! And that would be so cool to make deserts from books and stuff! Although, every time I think of Capitol treats, I think of them throwing up, XD. Thanks for coming!

• Busssy.Beee

This sounds so perfect. Wishing you the best of luck on getting your man. ;)

• chasing sunsets

Just published the second chapter of A World of our Own

• chasing sunsets

Awwww this is so cute!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

I love this so much!!! Sounds so great! The ocean is an AMAZING idea!

• queenie

love it.