Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

HI, IM BACK AND I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
14 | she/her | Christian
Forgot my personality type but it's...uh, nvm I totally forgot
Can't think of anything else that's important
Loves...reading? Writing? That's kind of a given on the website

All of you ROCK! Thanks for being here! XD
P.S. The captions for the cat is "Everything is going according to plan."
This cat is my spirit animal! <3
QUESTION (VERY IMPORTANT):
So I'm writing a book separately and I'm wondering if anyone would care to read it and give me some feedback? Please let me know!
Also, I didn't finish some of my series last time so...anybody care? No? *crawls into a hole and dies*
_____
Just kidding, but even if you just wanna drop in and say hi, go ahead! We're shooting to break the record for how many comments we can have on a piece.

Jeez, there are not enough words to express how glad I am to be back on this site and with all of you! Did ya know ya rock? Well you do! XD Have a fantastic LOVELY day!

The Lost Letters of Panem (Collab with Rohan's Defender): Letter 6

12
Dear Avel and Mother and Jen,

First of all, how are you? Have you been getting enough to eat? I try to send as much money home to you as I can, but I have many expenses I have to pay here. As good as I am at what I do, they won't provide free food and shelter for me because of how new I am.

Everything here has been going pretty smoothly. I hope you understand by now why I requested District 12. The moment Portia and I saw those two, we knew that they were the ones we had to have. And, to be honest, there wasn't much competition for them. Few in the Capitol are able to see hidden beauty.

Don't worry about me. I've been laying low so far, and I sent this letter through the secret route. The Capitol will never lay eyes on this, which is a relief because I'm sure I would mysteriously die not long after they did. Maybe that wasn't the best way to reassure you, but I can promise that I'm being very careful.

How did you like my designs? I know you appreciated them, Jen, since my inspiration came from your last letter. Do you remember? Avel and Mother were shocked that I had asked for District 12 when I could have had any district I wanted, but you told me that you understood. You told me you saw the "fire" in her eyes as well, remember? Yes, she really is the Girl on Fire....

Portia has done an excellent job with the boy. He's not particularly dashing, but he has a genuine nature to him that I can't help but admire. Whereas Katniss represents the dancing, wild flames, Peeta is the steady, forever burning one. I have a feeling the two of them will go far.

I sincerely hope that Katniss wins. Not just for our benefit, but also because of...well, her. I've never met someone so...wild? Is that the word? No, it's just...here, surrounded by the Capitol people, I feel like everything around me is just a front. People don't get mad here; they pretend to be mad to get a reaction out of you. It's a sharp contrast to our district...

And yet, when she came, she didn't remind me of District 6. Katniss...she-ah! That's the word! Untamed. Back home, everyone around us, even you, Avel, as strong-willed as you are, bow to the Capitol. We're all wrapped around its little finger. But she...she is a fire that cannot be tamed. The Girl on Fire will burn her way into people's hearts, and the boy will keep the flame steady. Trust me when I say that we've never seen a pair like them.

I wish I could talk more, but I have to go now. There's a lot of planning for me to do, and I still haven't figured out what I want Katniss to wear for the interview.

Perhaps you think I'm obsessed with her. Maybe I am. But a more fitting word would be captivated. She captivates me. I feel as if I've known her all my life. I even feel closer to her than I do with Portia, who I have known all my life! I think we're friends, but maybe, with time, we can evolve into something more? That's probably just wishful thinking. But I truly hope Katniss survives the Games. And maybe I can bring her to District 6 and you can meet her. I know you'd love her, Mother.

I really have to go now. I wish you all the best.

With love,
Cinna.

• October 5, 2020 - 8:58am (Now Viewing)

• Bhavya's Treasure

Well, this month you're Ghoulgirl...
    So, a commendable piece my dear Ghoulgirl! :D

• Bhavya's Treasure

'I would mysteriously die not long after they did.' Oh my... That was too scary and well that actually happened in the end. T-T So, well captured!
    Wow! Peeta, a steady flame while Katniss, a forever dancing and together they're complete. This is BRILLIANT!
    The rapport between Katniss and Cinna was so warm. You've nailed it Coolgirl, from the engaging beginning to a beautiful ending! *claps*

• V-Rose

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! I love this! I never thought about what Cinna would write but now, I'm -I'm captivated!

• Nathaniel G. Williams

Replying: I usually prefer story form, but I think it would be interesting if it was in a different format.

• Nathaniel G. Williams

Replying: Also how lesser known are we talking? Because a Neville and Luna (Nuna) would be two not too well known characters.

• Nathaniel G. Williams

Replying: How about Luna and Ernie Macmillan? Or Luna and Dean Thomas. Maybe even Seamus Finnigan?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: hey! Hmm... suggestions? What about right after the tributes got their training scores (after Katniss shot the arrow at the game makers’ roast pig’s apple)? Then maybe we could do a few different characters letters right before the Games? I’ll probably do one more Peeta, then do someone else. I’m sorry I haven’t gotten it done yet! I’ll try to really soon!

• RemovedUser1

Oh my gosh! Are you doing one with Harry Potter?!? That would be AMAZING! I was actually thinking the other day that would be a cool idea. Let me know, please!
    Replying: Thank you! And yeah, he is a good pick. That is a good way to describe his captivation, and I’m glad I didn’t read the book wrong and get the wrong age, XD.
    CINNA 4 EVA!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: YES YES YES!!! Totally and I LOVE your outfit idea! I’m fully expecting you to come! :D

• Nathaniel G. Williams

Replying: Ok. How about if you did one focusing on Ron or Neville? Or you could focus on one of the adults like Sirius maybe? Also my teacher wanted me to sign up for this site and I skipped a grade kind of so I'm the only kid younger then 13 in the class so to sign up my mom had to send a permission slip to hello@writetheworld.com. I will be turning 13 in November, however!

• Nathaniel G. Williams

Replying: Maybe you could focus it on Luna? She's one of my favorite characters. And if you wanted to ship her with anyone I recommend either Neville or Harry.

• Landofstories

re: lmao. also nice username lol

• ~Zoe N~

Re: Haha, Thanks :) I love Halloween!

• ~Zoe N~

Hey! I was wondering if you could review my speech writing piece? I will review yours too if you are planning on writing one!

• RemovedUser1

Ah! This is amazing! I LOVE CINNA! I also cried when he died, XC!! But this is so great! For some reason I always pictured Cinna older, though. But I love this too! This is truly admirable, and I love how Jen was the only one who understood why he picked Katniss. Great job, Cool Girl!

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Cool! Also, Cinna is the dressmaker, right?

• books4life

LOVE THIS!!! CINNA IS AMAZING AND I CRIED AT HIS DEATH! (sorry that was a spoiler lol)

• Livsnjutare

re: thank you!!

• ~madeline~

Cinna is legit one of my very favorite characters ever!! Great job!!

• Livsnjutare

Great Job!!
    Can you please notify me when Letter 7 comes out??

• Rohan’s Defender

AHHHHHH!!!!! Wow, this is so creative!!!! OT IS SUCH AN INTERESTING TWIST!!! Great work here!! And also, I notified them! ;)

also oh my word this is so amazing and so sad! I love the idea of developing Cinna's family!! SO creative! Love these!!

Chapter 14 is out!!