Moonsinger

hi! let's be friends :)
*she/her*
*aspiring novelist*
*ambivert*
*annoyingly chatty*
*vegan*
*hardcore anime fan*
*professional yarn hoarder*
*extreme bookworm*
*optimist*

Peer reviews please! :)

framed

4
i wait
                               and wait

and wait
                           and wait

but
      the 
             reason
                        why
                               i'm 
                                    waiting
                                is
                    because
                i've
            done
nothing
            said
                  nothing
                            so
                                this
                                   perfectly
                                framed
                        moment
                      of
                agony
           will
  stretch
into

forever

• October 4, 2020 - 11:55am (Now Viewing)

• Wisp

Thank you so much for your support over these months! Recently I hit a milestone of 105 followers and I just wanted to personally extend my gratitude. It means so much that you'd think my writing was worth following for and I can't tell you how much joy and encouragement it has brought me too! (Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that you're also Moonsinger128 on Prose, and I just wanted to thank you for your support there too! When I first joined, you were one of the friendly faces there that greeted me and made Prose feel like the community I was missing here. So thank you for that too, and if you're not Moonsinger128 from Prose, well I still every bit of gratitude!) Truly, thank you.
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!)

• Wisp

I can't help but agree with the last two commenters before me because the formatting is so beautiful in this piece and adds so much more to the piece. Yes, it's aesthetically pleasing, but it helps everything flow so well together, and it just fits so beautifully. And I like the message behind this. Like when you said waiting, I assumed it was like someone waiting for a lover or something, and then I read the bit about not saying anything and not doing anything, causing it to stretch into forever. And I can't help but think that the message means that if you keep waiting for someone to reach out, you will always be kept waiting since you didn't do anything. It kinda hits hard, especially since I have lost contact with some friends of mine over not only the pandemic but over the years because I didn't reach out first, and I kept waiting for them to reach out first. So I really enjoyed how you took this.

• Busssy.Beee

I'm with author aiyanna. The format here is perfection! Great job, author!!

• aiyanna

Loving the format!