katnissromanoff

Aspiring actress and writer
ENFP-T
Theater and movie nerd

"Thank you for your consideration." - Katniss Everdeen

"I get emails from a raccoon. So, nothing sounds crazy anymore." - Natasha Romanoff

Hello! I love acting, singing, performing, and obviously writing. I love any books in the historical fiction and mystery genres and some dystopian (well I mean I'm open to any genre). As for movies and shows, I'll really watch anything with romance, comedy, drama, or action.

I constantly start stories, though I rarely finish them.

Currently reading Breathe by Sarah Crossan and Hamilton and Peggy by L.M. Elliot, but I'm always open to book suggestions!

Hope you're having a great day :)

Thank You, Alexander

7
    I read all of your letters again and again. They reminded me of you. It was all I had left of you. We went through some very difficult times, but then we resolved our problems. And then you were gone.
    I remember meeting you for the first time. You seemed to be a rude, but handsome, man. Stunningly handsome actually. You always had been. I hated you so much, to be quite honest and I was willing to do almost anything to get away from you. Then I realized I was in love.
    All the girls wanted you, and you could have had any of them, but you chose me. You chose me, a quiet and humble girl. I truly don't know why, but I am grateful for it. I know Angelica was jealous, and she was gorgeous and smart like you, but you still kept me. 
    When you were off at war, I was petrified. Any time, you could have been taken from me and I would have become a widow. But I knew how much this meant to you. Fighting in the war gave you pride; maybe a little too much at times. Every time that you came home, I was thrilled. It was one more time that I got to see you because I was never sure when would be the last.
    After things got bad between us, we drifted apart. Then our first son died. It brought me back to you. I couldn't do it without you. I felt the need to forgive you. You were the love of my life and nobody is perfect.
    Then the election came up. No one wanted you to run, and I was almost glad about that. There was too much politics in your life already. You did have your opinions though. And you weren't afraid to state them. You told Burr that you thought he wouldn't be a good president. You endorsed Jefferson, your enemy instead, just because you wanted the best for the people. You didn't even tell me about the duel. I had no idea about it until I found you lifeless. You didn't shoot, though. You were too good a person, but it resulted in your demise.
    After your death, I cried. I would cry and cry and cry. I would uncontrollably sob. You, my love, was gone. I would never remarry because you were the only one that I wanted to be with. You inspired me though. You inspired me to do so many things. I started an orphanage because of you. I wanted to give children like you what you wanted so that they could grow up to be as successful as you. I continue to speak against slavery as you would have wanted. I raised money to build a monument in honor of one of your best friends, President Washington. Having you in my life was a gift.  
    I want to thank you. You did so much for me and made me the happiest person I could be. I am a better person because of you. So thank you, Alexander. Thank you.
    I love you and I will see you soon.
This was piece is showing the thoughts of Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton many years after the death of her husband, Alexander Hamilton. I was inspired greatly by Lin-Manuel Miranda's Hamilton, especially his song, Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story and another book I read called Alex and Eliza. I do enjoy emotional pieces, which I why I chose to write it after Hamilton's death. I was debating about whether to do it earlier in their lives, but I chose to do it after his death. I guess I was just trying to show Eliza's reflections on her life with Alexander. I hope you enjoyed and feedback is appreciated very much!

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

Ooo loved this. I’m just this year getting over an obsession with Hamilton hehe XD
    Re: thank you! I have to say Finnick for my favorite character. He’s just so sweet :)

• queenie

HHHHHHHH
    MY H E A R T

• (sk)eyesofocher

I JUST FINISHED HAMILTON AND I WANT TO CRY ALL OVER AGAIN

• beth r.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    im a major fanilton lol
    love this!
    re: aw thank you so much!

• journal.scribbles

I was literally listening to Hamilton when I came across this piece. It's so beautifully written!

• Charisse Marison

Aw! This made me tear up a bit! Eliza is my favorite Hamilton character and you showed her relationship with Alexander perfectly! Now I'm going to go listen to the whole Hamilton soundtrack ;)