CrazyNinjaKid

14 - leo - introvert
music || swimming || writer
est. jan 1 '20
00:39 ━━━━●──────── 04:28
⇆ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◁ ⠀⠀⠀❚❚ ⠀⠀ ▷ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ↻

ok. i have hardly been using wtw lately just as i am writing a novel! yup!!! except any other piece completely unrelated, i am stuck!!! but i will try to begin publishing more regularly, but i am struggling since right now i am in a zone with this new "novel" i am writing! much love to everyone, ninja x

how to express what i currently think (idek i have some creativity but lacking the ability to write words rn) :/

15

your brain glows as it reads over the words that are like music notes drawn across a page. yes, literally, it glows. your ocean blue eyes smile as it perks up at every unique word. your mind comprehends even the smallest bits of input that contributes to minor information, it begins interlocking it into your long term memory. your brain is drawn out into many different sections, it conceals the secrets you so desperately tried to hide from the outside world. you try to think straight like you so desperately have tried for the many days that you have been in a deep attempt yet again the sun has begun to disapear below the clouds, and you have once over estimated the simplicity of the task you have been given.
4/10
w.c130

• Anlee

ooo this is beautiful <33 love your writer's voice~

Re: Thanks! Good to hear. :)

• Busssy.Beee

Ooh, author Ninja, I am so excited to hear more updates on your new novel! Wishing you the best of luck!

• Book Kitten

Great job!!!

This is really cool! I'm excited to hear about/read your novel.