Deleted User

Dream Prom(Inspired by queenie hawthorne who was inspired by birthdaycandles)

5
My dream prom would be like this:
I would wear a ball gown because I love history and ball gowns are cool. It would be purple and super soft. Here's a picture of my dream dress!
It would be held in a castle because that is my dream home.
There would be waltzing and dancing of course, but I would not participate because I don't like to waltz and would rather explore the castle!
There would be glamorous food and desserts, mainly cheesecake and fruit punch.
My whole family would be there to enjoy it with me, along with all my favorite characters! Harry Potter and Ginny, Percy Jackson and Annabeth, etc etc etc.... The list goes on and on! Oh, and all my WtW friends too! Your all invited!
There would be a live orchestra playing my favorite songs, All of Me by John Schmidt and Song of Simplicity by  Elijah Bossenbroek.
There would be a huge, sparkly chandelier hanging in the middle of the room, making everything light up beautifully!

I guess it would be more of a Ball, but that is my dream prom, and there's nothing wrong with dreaming.

this is amazing! AND THAT DRESS IS GORGEOUS! Oh my word! I;m not a big "fancy-dress" kind of person but WOW. I'd LOVE that dress

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Ahem. THANK YOU SO MUCH! XD I'm SO flattered! I would LOVE to come! Perhaps we can conspire on how to bring characters from our works alive? If so, my plus one would be Leaf...or maybe Drake...possibly Cedric...or Zain...actually, I'll just let you pick which one you'd rather go with! XD

• madeline3.14159

That does sound like a pretty cool prom!!! And that dress is beeeyouteefull!!!
    Re; I've never done anything besides ballet, so I guess I can't know for sure that this is what I like best, but I'm pretty sure I would HATE hip-hop. Are you able to take classes currently, or is your company still closed? We just started in person classes with the oldest people in our company this week and it's been so good to actually be able to do pirouettes on real flooring again!! How long have you been dancing for?

• queenie

Re: thank you for the invite!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Thanks so much, love. <3

• queenie

OOOH. GURL. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: I feel like I know you, too! Actually, the names come from Warriors by Erin Hunter. When I got my cats (they were only kittens), I was like, "Hey, they look like Thunder and Gray Wing from these books." So BAM! Those were their names.
    But, no, I don't really go BWAHAHAHAHA! I only write it out that way because I don't know how to describe my laugh. It's kinda more of a gasping for air sound like: "HehEhihuhuhuhhohahaha." A dying fish sound I guess? I dunno, but it always feels embarrassing when I laugh.

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Actually, though, I couldn't go at all with my cats. I'd rather go with you anyway! My cats would make me sneeze all the time (I'm allergic), and if I go with you, at least I'll just be laughing my weird laugh the whole time!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! That is the FUNNIEST thing I've heard in FOREVER! Lol, you are SO hilarious and now I HAVE to meet you in real life. But yes, my cats love everyone, but you would probably have to go with Thunder because Gray Wing is too shy. ;)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Just got your second comment! XD I'm so flattered that you'd go with me! Because I'm afraid the only dashing male that would ever ask me to the Yule Ball are my two cats. XD

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Of course I would! But...I'm afraid it'll be a LONG time before my dream prom comes true, and I might not even go to prom. :p Nobody would ask me...and I don't want to go alone...but that's OK! I'll just start a #don'tgotopromandstayhomealongreadinggobletoffireandcrybecauseIwishIhadaHarryorViktororCedrictogowith

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

*gasp* What a beautiful dress! And WOW, YOU WOULD INVITE THE SAME PEOPLE AS I WOULD?!!! XD Yule Ball, here we come!