Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

5
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF SHORT POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

XXIII. and they are warm,
and beautiful,
more so than any mortal existence.
        yet shivers of loneliness
creep along my spine.
        and i am cold
so, so very cold.

Did you imagine anything when reading this piece? Tell me, please, even if it was the most scarce, unintelligible image, I'd like your perception.
Complimentary to the previous poem XXII. Aka, 22

• Minvra

The narrator sees these happy folks and they're suddenly content and then They're not when they realize they have no one else to share their stars with them because they're lonely.

As I read what I just type I realize this sounds like how I talked when I was like, five or six. No breath. But I find interesting about writing is that they're more personal history. Which shows yourself at that time that you can't fully replicate again. It's you, it had that feel, but you kind of forget how to be an old you.

• queenie

re: *bows down* forgive me, for i am a plebian whose only purpose is to search up memes- (i'm totally the memeologist btw)

• lochnessie

wow.... i thought of spiders?

wow, this is chilling... literally... so good tho!! I saw someone who's like, dying... who's kind of shuttering and reaching up to the stars as they take their last breath...? Kinda random, but that's all!
    (wow just looked at Rachaelgrace's comment and all of a sudden mine seems so morbid)

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

Gorgeous writing! I imagined sitting in the sunlight on a winter day, when the cold is still biting and you are all alone, but the rays of sun make the snow sparkle and are beautiful.