madeline3.14159

~it is during our
darkest moments
that we must focus
to see the light~
aristotle

sanderson-messenger-rowling-sullivan-riordan

"i am a stick"

est. 8.19.20

16, Christian, Ballet, Abnegation, Ravenclaw, District 12, Reader, Writer, Scorpio, ENFP

Also, go check out my real WtW twin, Zoe N, and irl younger sis, Figwit :)

Proud owner to Sven. What can say? Reindeers are better than people.

"Our weakness doesn't make us weak, our weakness makes us strong because we had to carry it all these years."
-Brandon Sanderson (Stormlight Archive, Book 4)

Insanely absentminded(means I will probably forget to respond to your comment... sorry in advance :()

Last but not least... Smile!! It'll help :)

Ummm. I don't know how you would cut a pie into three slices, but this is me in threes... :)

PROMPT: YOU in threes

14
​So.  I base a lot of characters of myself(mostly on accident). Maybe if I get to know myself a little more, than I can create more creative characters or at least get to know my characters more.   Here goes...
  1. Three quirks or idiosyncrasies.
    -I use my face a lot when I speak
    -I like to learn a lot of weird things at random times
    -I do my homework while listening to an audiobook
  2. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual).
    -Irritated orthodontic patients
    -My dance company
    -Write the World(obviously)
  3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.
    -Smart
    -Quiet or insane depending on how well I know the person
    -Helpful
  4. Three adjectives your family would use.
    -Messy
    -Goofy
    -Cheerful
  5. Three adjectives you would use.
    -Philosophical(Yeah, I like to think about life... a lot)
    -Self conscious(sad but true XD)
    -Fickle (one moment I like something, the next I hate it)
  6. Three things about you that very few people know.
    -I hate sitting at desks.  It's very very uncomfortable. 
    -I write stories in my head in order to go to sleep. 
    -I wrote a novel over the summer.... (Should I post it?)
  7. Three beliefs you hold.
    -People should do their best to not judge each other for the way they behave because it's probably coming from somewhere. 
    -Life is precious, live each day like it's your last
    -Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
  8. Three questions you have.
    -How does it work? (If I see something I've never seen before, be sure that eventually I'm going to be asking how it works)
    -Do I see myself in the same way that others see me or is my view of myself obsured?
    -When people compliment me, are they just being nice?
  9. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual.
    -I like math just as much as English if not more.
    -I hate watching most kinds of sports
    -WtW is the closest thing to a social media account I have
  10. Three specific physical descriptions (the particular shape of your front teeth, the color of your palms, the curve of your spine).
    -I have eyes that people describe as multi-colored(green/gold on the inside, dark brown outside of that and a dark grey ring around the outside), and my eyelashes are like a couple millimetres from touching my eyebrows.
    -My feet are triangular instead of shaped like a kite. 
    -My thumbs are extremely long compared to the rest of my fingers.(It's not noticeable until I compare hand sizes with other people)
  11. Three flaws.
    -I have an extremely low self-esteem(can't accept compliments or take credit for my work)
    -I get easily frustrated when people don't understand things that I understand easily
    -I don't work as hard as I could in school because my grades are already good(I think)
  12. Three favorites.
    -I love listening to audio books
    -I love commenting on the weather(I know that's wierd)
    -I love reading books with sad endings(hit me with suggestions in the comments XD)
  13. Three pet peeves.
    -My big one is that I hate people who suck up to the teachers. They make me want to scream. 
    -People who get mad at other people for doing exactly the same thing as they are doing. 
    -I hate when people get really irritated at other people for doing something that isn't really that irritating. If I'm more irritated at you than I am at them than you really need to chillll. XD
  14. Three instincts that serve you well.
    -I can tell when people are upset
    -I'm really good at guessing test answers(I think that's the only reason I get good grades XD)
    -I (think) can tell when people are being genuine. 
  15.  Three sources of comfort.
    -Good books that make me feel things
    -Friends who accept me for who I am
    -Rainy days(I know that's weird, but it makes me feel like the world is sympathizing with me)

Hope you like my mini biography!! Did anything on there surprise you about me or did you have me pinned down well? 

• Turkeycracker K (a.ka. Firecracker)

This is cool! Although I don't like sad books much....

• mindfruit

This is awesome! Btw I'm celebrating on the inside because someone finally understands how much I hate desks (seriously, how can you get any work done on a flabby piece of wood?) haha. And please, share your novel with us!
    Re: Thanks for the book suggestions! I'll definitely check out the Ascendance Trilogy, it sounds interesting! And thanks, being a CA is pretty fun. The team is great and even though we have a lot of responsibilities, it's an awesome experience. Still getting the hang of it though!

This is great! I love reading and getting to know writers on here better! you wrote a novel over the summer!! I'd love to read it--you should def post!

Re: I ONLY like ballet.(meaning I hate to waltz, hip-hop, etc.) Like you, I am a strict ballet dancer and I still take it, though I don't want to pursue it as a career because I want to be an author, duh. LOL! 8-}

• Fernweh

hey there, madeline!
    i am glad to know you and i have learned that you love books with sad endings. unfortunately i haven't read many books with sad endings but maybe you could try these -
    1. Holding up the Universe
    2. Everything, Everything
    3. Five feet apart
    4. Perfect and Flawed (a series)
    do tell me if you read anyone of these in the future!

• Rohan’s Defender

Ps. I’m so sorry I forgot to say that I’d love to read your novel!! What’s it about?

• Bhavya's Treasure

Oh wow! I'm also somewhat philosophical.
    I'm up to read the novel... Yes! Yes! You should definitely publish it. :D
    Sad endings... Oh Divergent!!! There's Thousand Splendid Suns which has well, partially sad sending... Ah I want to give you a spoiler but wait, I am controlling my mind which is doing a Zumba now! XD
    Your pet peeves are so relatable!
    Wow your instincts seem so cool!
    Rainy Days... Ah! I LOVE THEM. Well, I was born on one. :D
    I enjoyed knowing more about you. <3

• Busssy.Beee

Ooh, you wrote a novel? That's so cool! I would love to read a short excerpt on it (only if you want) :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Aww, this is great! And I can relate to a bunch of these!!!!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Adorable!
    Replying: Thanks so much! I appreciate it! <3