avocados are the best (fight me)

14
I'd like to be a writer, some day.
Wouldn't we all.

I hope you like my stories anyway. I'm quite proud of them.
Mostly.

I'm always welcome to peer review, and I'll even try to do an exchange, though I'm not very good at it!

the username is entirely my brother's (Unusually_useless) fault.

how can you not like avocados?

Dear Donald Trump

8
Excuse me.
I don't get it.
I really don't.
All the atoms making up my body are floundering, my brain has shortcircuited with your utter stupidity.
You say you're a leader. 
You told 328 million people that you could take care of them.

So let's review:

What exactly have you done for the Land of the Free?
  1. You have dismissed issues like police brutality, the coronavirus, and gun violence.
  2. You have lied. Repeatedly. I can't list them, you've told so many.
  3. You have been homophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, racist, xenophobic.
  4. You have discredited medical professionals on topics that I'm sure they know much more about than you. And now you're in hospital. How does that feel?
  5. I don't want to continue. You know full well what you've done.
I'm sure you can see why I am so absolutely baffled.
And I just want to know.
How the hell did you become President?

All of America is screaming while you sit back with noise-cancelling headphones. We are not plane flight instructions you can discreetly tune out of, we are not a movie you can pretend to watch.
We are not dolls who can't tell legs from feet, we can see right through your lies.
You are glass, and I'm waiting for the day you shatter.

So while you sit on your maybe-deathbed forged with your own mistakes, spare a thought for good ol' America.

You said you'd lead us, after all.

I'm not even American. I live in the UK.
I don't know why I wrote this, but Donald Trump makes me so angry I guess my subconscious decided to take charge.
I'm glad it did, I feel better now.

• October 3, 2020 - 11:56am (Now Viewing)

• Nathaniel G. Williams

"All the atoms making up my body are floundering, my brain has shortcircuited with your utter stupidity." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Feel the burn!

Bye the end of this poem, however, the reader sees why Trump deserves this poem. You're right. He has totally messed up the U.S.

• Shay

Honestly, even I'm not American but I feel so angered by all the things he has done. That stupid Orange Cheeto shouldn't be the president of a goddamn freaking country. (Also, I apologize to all the Orange Cheetos who were offended by this comment. I still love you. )

• Currently Unavailable

I agree with this. I mean, it's not like I hate Trump, I just think that he's a horrible leader. Climate change? Bah, a hoax. COVID-19? That's a scam. Wearing your mask? How stupid. And it makes me want to scream YOU CANNOT IGNORE THIS FOREVER! CLIMAT CHANGE IS REAL AND WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!