Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

HI, IM BACK AND I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
14 | she/her | Christian
Forgot my personality type but it's...uh, nvm I totally forgot
Can't think of anything else that's important
Loves...reading? Writing? That's kind of a given on the website

All of you ROCK! Thanks for being here! XD
P.S. The captions for the cat is "Everything is going according to plan."
This cat is my spirit animal! <3
QUESTION (VERY IMPORTANT):
So I'm writing a book separately and I'm wondering if anyone would care to read it and give me some feedback? Please let me know!
Also, I didn't finish some of my series last time so...anybody care? No? *crawls into a hole and dies*
_____
Just kidding, but even if you just wanna drop in and say hi, go ahead! We're shooting to break the record for how many comments we can have on a piece.

Jeez, there are not enough words to express how glad I am to be back on this site and with all of you! Did ya know ya rock? Well you do! XD Have a fantastic LOVELY day!

The Lost Letters of Panem (Collab with Rohan's Defender): Letter 4

11
Dear Mr. Haymitch,

Sorry for bothering you. I know you're really busy, but I hope you'll take the time to read this. I asked, um...I think Ellie is her name?
Effie.
Oh, Mom says it's Effie. I asked Effie to give it to you.
They wouldn't let us write the letter ourselves. So...I'm talking to a robot, I think?
It's a machine, darling. It types out what we're saying.
So I guess it's a machine, not a robot. I'm not sure why they won't let us write it ourselves, but I guess it doesn't really matter...
Honey, remember, you're supposed to introduce yourself.
Oh! Mom says I forgot to introduce myself! I'm, um, Primrose Everdeen. Katniss's younger sister. My name was called out first during the Reaping, do you remember? Anyway, I'm writing-uh, saying this because Mom and I wanted to ask you to take care of Katniss. We love her very much and want her to come home.
And we'd like it very much if you-um, were in total possession of your mental faculties while training her.
I think Mom's trying to tell you not to drink. You know, alcohol. You can drink water or juice, I guess, but not-
Prim, you don't even know what alcohol is.
I do, Mom! Mr. Harrison drinks it all the time!
What? Your teacher drinks alcohol? I'm going to have to have a talk with him.
It's OK, Mom, he usually just sleeps a long time and everyone plays games until he wakes up.
That's not appropriate behavior for-you know what? That doesn't matter. We're talking to Haymitch, remember?
Oh yeah! Mr. Haymitch, we'd really love it if you could do your best to help her survive. Katniss...we want Katniss back. So will you try your hardest to bring her back?
Haymitch, you're a good Mentor. We've seen you in the past Games, and it wasn't your fault. Those tributes were underfed and they...they're not like Katniss. Katniss...she'll survive. Even when everyone else gives up, she'll keep going. Please help her.
Mom, the robot's beeping. What is it doing?
I think it's running out of paper. Quick, say whatever you need to say.
Um, thank you, Mr. Haymitch! We really appreciate it! If you have time, please tell Katniss we said hi and we're cheering for her!
And that we love her. Very much.
Um, I forgot how we're supposed to end a letter. How are we supposed to end it again?
It's OK, darling, I've got it.
Sincerely and with lots of love,

Primrose and Mrs. Everdeen.
Here are the links to the first three!
P.S. All of this belongs to Suzanne Collins! <3

• anemoia by a thread

I LOVED THIS

• RemovedUser1

This literally made me lol!! Haha!! It’s so sweet, and I love their little conversation! Ah, this is so cute! You did a great job on it! I love this idea, because we don’t get to see much of Prim and their mom in the first book, or what they were doing during the games. I also like how you showed how their mom still cares about Katniss, and how sweet and innocent Prim is.
    Also, could I be notified when a new one comes out, if that’s not too much to ask? I MISSED this one, and I don’t want that to happen again, XD.

• books4life

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

P.S. Here is your invitation. I gave queenie hawthorne hers....

Dear Miss Coolgirl2020,
    You are formally invited to a fantastical dream prom at whatever o'clock sharp, on the date of sometime-in-the-near-future-or-not, and it will take place at the Not Really Real castle of No Where.
    The guest of honor, Lydia Ledy, asks you to come as her personal friend-who-will-accompany-her.
    She hopes to see you there, and refreshments will be served.

Yours most sincerely,
    No One In Particular, comrade and friend of Lydia Ledy, guest of honor

Re: <333333333333

Re: Hey, everybody has something that makes them unique. Yours is just more special then ever!

Re: You mean the "BWAHAHAHAHAH" laugh? I kinda like it. It makes me smile. :)

Re: Those are such cool names! They sound Harry Potter-ish... I wish I could meet you too! Honestly, I feel like I already know you!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: awwwwwww!!!!! You are so kind, and it is a HUGE compliment to me that you are going to do that!! And take as LONG as you need, because I totally understand about being busy! I’m really busy too, but I’ll do my best to check out some of your awesome work too!! Again, I really appreciate it and I’m so excited to hear what you think!! <3

Re: Think your other cat would ask me?

Re: :'(
    (If I was supposed to go to a regular old prom, I would probably stay home too. Harry Potter marathon, here I come!)

P.S. You know... we can go together if no one asks you, though I doubt it. You could turn away all those dashing young men because you'd rather go with your WtW friend, but it's up to you!(hehe!)

Replying: YAY! We should totally go to the Yule Ball together! If you ever write your dream prom, you'll have to invite me, won't you? :)

• ~madeline~

Re: Thanks!! David loved your comment :) We'll definitely have to do a sequel sometime. XD

• V-Rose

This is amazing. I love how sweet Prim sounds. And I love their mom.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: AWW, Coolgirl!!!! You’re so incredibly sweet! Thank you so much! Are you sure? I really appreciate your offer and it means so much to me! I would absolutely love either! I’d love to hear your thoughts and use the feedback to improve my writing!! Whichever you would prefer to do would be so wonderful, if you are sure you don’t mind!! Is there anything I can review for you?

re: Yea basically. sometimes i don't even outline I just let the words come. Im gonna have to start outlining traitors/rebels now tho cause i have my ending ideas (long way to go tho) and need a good outline to help me sort it all out. writing without a plan is sometimes waaay easier tho

Chapter 13 of Traitors and Rebels is out!!
    https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/free_writing/193449

oh this is so sweet. Love Prim's perspective. This series is amazing! what made you and Rohan's Defender think of it?

• V-Rose

Chapter 12 of Never Really Real!

I'll be back in a bit to read this!!!!!!!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Primrose is unsure about her name... That shows how nervous she is... Oh Prim, she is so innocent!
    The idea regarding a machine which types what you say is so cool, I doubt there was any such thing in book, was there?

'Total possession of mental faculties' that's so clever! I want to laugh but Prim's innocent wet eyes are holding me back.
    The slight deviation to Mr. Harrison, well thought out. Was this name mentioned in the book... I don't remember. I've gotta revise HG I guess. :-)

Oh she doesn't know how to wrap up a letter... I love Prim!!!
    This is wonderful Coolgirl, Prim's character is very well projected. You and Eden are doing a remarkable and appreciable job! <3
    Wishing you all the best for next letters!

PS: Since Prim loves Buttercup, do you think she would ask Haymitch to wish Katniss from Buttercup's side as well? Just a suggestion. Perhaps I'm feeling dizzy. It's 1:48 am here.
    Good night to me! XD

• ~madeline~

This was hilarious XD!!!! Eden's last piece made me cry, this one is making me crack up... Overall, you're both doing a great job with this series !!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: great thanks! I think madeline3.14159 also wants to be notified, but I think that’s all!

Re: Thanks!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: okay, great! Yes, that’s awesome, thank you! So I’ll probably do my next one as Peeta when they’re training maybe? I’ll coordinate the timeframe to be similar to that one! Sounds great, thank you!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Pps. When should I try to do part 5? Maybe do it the one of the nights of Peeta’s training, or the night of the big pre-games interview? Also, I’ll try to write it soon, but I also need to do the next chapter of my fan fiction!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Ps. I’m so glad Gale and you are all good too!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

YES!!! GO PRIM!!!!! This is such a creative twist, this is so interesting!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT WORK I LOVE IT!!!! AND PRIM IS SO SWEET!!!!!!! GREAT PIECE!!!!!