Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

HI, IM BACK AND I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
14 | she/her | Christian
Forgot my personality type but it's...uh, nvm I totally forgot
Can't think of anything else that's important
Loves...reading? Writing? That's kind of a given on the website

All of you ROCK! Thanks for being here! XD
P.S. The captions for the cat is "Everything is going according to plan."
This cat is my spirit animal! <3
QUESTION (VERY IMPORTANT):
So I'm writing a book separately and I'm wondering if anyone would care to read it and give me some feedback? Please let me know!
Also, I didn't finish some of my series last time so...anybody care? No? *crawls into a hole and dies*
_____
Just kidding, but even if you just wanna drop in and say hi, go ahead! We're shooting to break the record for how many comments we can have on a piece.

Jeez, there are not enough words to express how glad I am to be back on this site and with all of you! Did ya know ya rock? Well you do! XD Have a fantastic LOVELY day!

The Lost Letters of Panem (Collab with Rohan's Defender): Letter 2

16
Dear Katniss,

Today is the day. Or...I should probably say tomorrow is the day. The day I finally confess my feelings to you. I'm too nervous to give this to you myself. I'll probably ask Prim or your mother to give it to you after the Reaping. I know, I know, usually, I'm pretty brave. But not when it comes to you.

I've liked you forever. I thought it was just a simple crush. That it would wear off in a week or two. It didn't. And lately, my feelings have been scaring me because...I think I love you. I've never been in love, and I'm terrified. Sure, I've liked a few girls here and there, but I knew those were flings. That they wouldn't last. But when I think about being with you...I think about us being married. And having kids.

I hope, when you receive this letter, that you don't hate me. I've been hiding my feelings because I'm afraid that you will refuse to even be friends afterward. But I can't stop myself. I want to at least try...

I wonder what you would say if I asked you to run away with me. Would you agree? Or scoff at me? I know, I would never ask you to leave your family, and I would never abandon mine either. It's just...our country is a mess. I definitely want to have children one day, but what if their names are called at the Reaping? Maybe we can smuggle our families out of District 12? No, it would never work.

I hate myself. I hate the way I feel about you. You can see why it scares me...I love you so much that I'm considering abandoning my family, just to run away with you...

Maybe I won't even give you this letter. No, I have to. I can't go on like this, hiding from my feelings forever. Tomorrow, I'll give your mother this letter for after the Reaping. If I'm picked as a tribute, though, she might as well burn it. No point in trying anything if there's a high chance I'm going to die.

Anyway, after the Reaping, if all goes well, and you decide that you might want to explore more than friendship with me...will you meet me in the woods? At midnight? At our usual spot? 

If not, well...at least I'll have tried.

Love,
Gale.
Second part of a collab with Rohan's Defender! None of this belongs to me, it all belongs to Suzanne Collins, author of the Hunger Games. Love you! <3

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww, thanks!!! And yay, I’m so excited!!! Also, I understand about that... I keep running out of room too. It’s up to you, you could just mention in one of your footnotes that he is still your claimed character. I’ve still got your back! I also wanted to make sure you didn’t have a big fight with him! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Ps. You took Gale off your bio?!

• RemovedUser1

Replying: I’m glad you liked them, XD! I can’t wait to read more letters!

• books4life

STOP! I. FREAKING. Love. THIS!!!!!!!!!!! *screams in fangirl* No, I can't literally express words of how much I am obsessed with you and Eden's collab. IT'S MY FAVORITE AHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: hey! Just published part 3!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

BTW, I’m about to do part 3!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww, thank you!

• V-Rose

THIS IS AMAZING!!! At first, I was like, is Peeta talking, and then I was like, WAIT! GALE! I KNOW THIS PERSON!!!! I'm so glad you're doing this collab with Eden.

Re: I'm good. Thanks for asking! Today was a tad rough but I got through and hearing from you seriously made my day! If you'd like to talk more, maybe we can on Hangouts?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awesome!! Okay, I’m going to do part three very soon! Also, Savanna gave some awesome suggestions well have to do some of those soon too!

• RemovedUser1

Replying: Ok, literally looked up the Hunger Games Wiki Fandom so that I could give you so proper suggestions, XD. Yeah....... Anyway, I had a few ideas. One would be Cato. He’s one of the Careers, so most people, hate him, I’m assuming. Although I feel sad for him every time I remember him, because of the way the Mutts tortured him. But maybe you could write a letter from him to his father, maybe like he has to live up to his father’s expectations, and he never really wanted to be such a killer? I mean, he is pretty terrible, but what if he wasn’t always that way? Another one would be RUE! She is one of my favorite characters. But, not much of he life before the games is mentioned, except that which was absolutely necessary, so you could expand quite a bit on her. Maybe she has an older brother, or something like that? The last one is CINNA! My gosh, I LOVE him! He’s one of my favorite characters. Maybe he could write a final apology to Katniss, like he tried as hard as he could to get her sponsors, yet she still has to endure the games, and he’s grown to love her and that breaks his heart? As a bonus suggestion, XD, Madge would be a really good character to write a letter. Maybe to Katniss, maybe someone else.
    Well, that’s all that I have, XD. Hope you like them!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awesome! Stone of Jade wants to be notified too!

• Livsnjutare

At first I thought this was from peeta and THEN I SEE GALES NAME!!
    Im like o my gosh!
    I feel so bad for him now because he had to see katniss and peeta kiss!
    I like gale now!!

• RemovedUser1

OH MY GOSH! My jaw literally dropped when I saw it was from Gale! Aw, now I feel sad for him, XD! At least he has you, XD (Eden told me :). This is really beautiful and heartfelt. He was considering the possibility of HIMSELF getting picked, but it was really KATNISS! Wow, beautiful. Will y’all be doing more of these? Like with Madge and Prim and RUE?! I’d love that, XD.

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Replying: K, great-thanks! :)

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Replying: Yeah, I totally get it! Haha! Will Eden be doing the next one? I mean are you going to rotate like she does one and then you do one? If so let me know when U publish Ur next one. Thx! :)

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

I'm more partial to Peeta, but this was really sweet! Great piece! I so need to read more! :)

• Bhavya's Treasure

Excellent job Coolgirl! Gale was too late to confess his feelings for Catnip (Okay, Katniss XD)
    I love this letter. The thing about having kids and the accompanying threat about the future.
    Also, I agree with Queenie! You two should definitely write more of these.
    O well, I just noticed my name in your message box.... THANK YOU (jumping like a maniac)
    That really means A LOT!
    Love you soooooo much! <3333333

also...chapter 12 for Traitors and Rebels is out!

WOW WOW WOW! This is so amazing! I read the prev letter too and agree with Rohan's Defender that a letter to Haymitch from Gale would be super cool. LIke he doesn't even know haymitch that well but is writing to protect katniss at all costs.

• queenie

urgh
    these are literally so well written, i feel like they belong in the series as a stand-alone book

• midnight.summerrose

Re: thank you :)
    This is soo good!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHH MYYY GOSHHHHHH I LOVEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! *panting* YESSS! This is fantastic, Coolgirl! Great job! I’ll put the link in my message then, and I’ll probably try to do part 3 very soon too. What day should we do? What about right after the reaping? When Katniss and Peeta are on the train? I could do Peeta to Katniss (that he never gives her) and you could do Gale to Katniss maybe (like in case she somehow lives?) What do you think?

• ~madeline~

ugggg.... The emotions this brings up(in a good way)... Stroke of genius to have him about to admit right before she was reaped. Great Job!!