SunV

est. 11/10/19

history has its eyes on you.

Maybe I'll record a spoken word for this piece.... I'm not sure yet...

If my life were a movie (Inspired by beth r.)

13
If my life were a movie
It would be black and white
Where colours made no difference
To anyone
Paper would be a constant prop
Instruments would always be present in the backdrop
Coming to the front stage multiple times
Expressing what could not have been said in lines
The rating would be thirteen plus
But not PG
The duration would not be more than an hour and a half
Because that's all the excitement I can squeeze
Into that short period of time
People call a movie
There would be countless Harry Potter references
And quite a few horoscopes too
Enneagrams and MBTI's
For without them the movie would be
Incomplete
There wouldn't be much of crying
Unless it is a scene
Where I'm browsing through fan-fictions
Well then, I might even scream
Daydreams and fantasies will pop up throughout
Small visions of what my life could have been
But the bubble would burst when I come back to my senses
And then the only thing you would see
Is a blank screen
If my life were a movie
It would not be a comedy
It wouldn't be drama either
Maybe I'll stick to 'Teen'
If my life were a movie
This is what it would be
Would you watch the movie of my life?

• October 5, 2020 - 6:36am (Now Viewing)

Re: also, one question that might sound kind of foolish... what does #queenie's halloween mean? I've seen it often around here.

Re: thank you soooo much for the replying tip! I didn't want to reply on your speech, but thank you. That clears it up. And yes, Harry Potter was my very first fandom and as a result it's part of me. I know way too much trivia, I hate Umbridge more than Voldy but not more than Bellatrix, I don't think Snape redeemed himself, and Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor on one account and then a couple years later, I made a new account and got sorted into Slytherin, even though I've always thought I was a Ravenclaw. And I am loyal, but not always humble and down-to-earth. Okay, I'm done. :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Aw, thanks!! I’m glad you enjoyed the piece!!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Perfect! Can't wait to see it! XD

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Lol, love your new username! Sorry, I was a little late in replying, but yes, you don't have to have queenie hawthorne give out a username if you have a good one in mind! XD

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Yes! I would watch it like ten time’s, girl! XD And I love how you made it poem form, super unique! Also, lol, would you watch mine? XD

• Livsnjutare

I would definitely watch you movie!

• beth r.

i would totally watch this :)
    great work!

• Fernweh

wait wait wait
    i think i have seen your youtube channel coz your name kinda rings a bell.
    anyways thanks for your advice Saanvi!
    its just that when i do sing to my family (that happens like once in a blue moon), they all say its nice and all coz thats what they are supposed to do, you know, encourage you. i feel that i don't have that much of a beautiful voice and that's why i m so insecure about singing. yeah i love singing as hell, but i really don't know if y singing is actually good or not.
    also, i guess its different in our school, the deputy head boys and head girls are selected in 11th in our school and if they manage to prove their worth throughout 11th, they are made heads in 12th. of course if not, teachers select another candidate.
    i guess in your school there student election for this stuff? that's so cool, i wish it happened in my school too. maybe the student council would then be filled with more deserving students and not those who got on behalf of their mom who are teachers also and those who are teacher's pet. no offense to them, some of them may even deserve the position but i just think that student election would be a whole lot fairer.

• Fernweh

i'd totally watch your movie, i mean it gotta be more interesting than my life. right?
    this poem was actually quite fun to read!!!<33
    re - i was, am and will be a potterhead till the day i die. but i have a feeling you are an even bigger potterhead than me and i have read one of your poems regarding it. honestly, i am not a big fan of fanfiction. but sometimes i do read it if it is like really good.
    i know...school council is kinda boring now that everything is online and congrats on bein the deputy head girl, thats so cool, considering next year you would be the head girl. one of my friends is the deputy head girla nd she's an all rounder, so you must be too, i originally tried to get into the school newspaper, but i guess they didn't like me much and made me a prefect. i don't know, maybe i will try again next year!

• A Certain Type of Decisive

Not a comedy, not a drama-- that sounds like a weird artistic experimental movie. Which means yes, I would absolutely watch it! You should definitely record this as spoken word, it would be really cool :)

• (sk)eyesofocher

*potterhead XD

• (sk)eyesofocher

yes! of course I would! it has to be more eventful than mine XD but let's pottered out together haha