Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY with a double bias <3
*joined in July 2020*
Peeta Mellark’s girl (9-24-20)

~Semi-active, but I’ll be checking in every so often! If you wanna stay in touch elsewhere, let me know!~

Part 1. of my new collaboration with Coolgirl2020: The Lost Letters of Panem!

Part 2. With Coolgirl2020:

The Lost Letters of Panem (A New Collab with Coolgirl2020); Letter 1

21
Dear family,                          

I don’t really know where to start. I write a letter like this every year. I don’t think you’ll ever read this, but I guess the reaping makes us all think ahead. I’m writing this in case I get picked. I just don’t want to risk leaving a bunch of loose ends.
  If I somehow end up getting chosen, there’s no point in lying: I could never win. We all know I would have no chance. I’m not a fighter. It’s just not who I am. So if the unthinkable were to take place, and I ended up as a tribute, I want you to know that even though I would die, it would be okay. You would be okay. I would want you to keep on living your lives, and running the bakery. I would want you to tell my friends that I cared about them. I wouldn’t want to die knowing I never got to say my full goodbye. I know we’ve had our disagreements in the past, but I want you to know I love you all. I know that even if I died in the Hunger Games, you would all be fine. I know you don’t need me. 
  And every year at the reaping, you would remember me. Maybe in my memory, you could even help families who have lost kids in the Games. Who knows; maybe it would have some good benefits?
  If I ever end up in the Games, I don’t want it to destroy you. I’ll be gone, so I won’t be the one hurting. You don’t need to worry about me anymore. But I want you to be happy and whole, no matter what happens.
  One last thing... do you remember Katniss Everdeen? The girl in my grade? If something bad happens, please try to help her and her family. I know they’re had some hard times, and I just don’t want anything to happen to them. So please, I would ask you to just keep an eye on them and make sure they’re alright.
  I think I’ve said everything I needed to tell you. It’s almost two, so I have to get ready to go to the square. I hope nothing happens, but just in case, I wanted to write this. I love you all. As Effie Trinket always says, “May the odds be ever in your favor.”

Much love,
 Peeta

Hey everyone! This is the very first part of a new collab with Coolgirl2020! It’s called The Lost Letters of Panem. It’s based on the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The next part will be done by Coolgirl! Hope you enjoy!

• October 2, 2020 - 10:01am (Now Viewing)

• Cornflower Burst

I can totally imagine this being a letter Peeta would write. So selfless, brave, and kind. You capture him really well.

• mindfruit

Awww, amazing writing as always! You've really captured Peeta's genuine personality in this poem. It's so cute that he's thinking of Katniss even before the Reaping!
    Re: Thanks, I'm doing pretty well! Sorry I haven't talked to you at all this week, school has been really busy for me lately hehe. Well, see you around Eden!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Also, I have notified Stone of Jade and Kit-Kat Sully that I published Part 4. Is there anyone I missed?

• RemovedUser1

Soooooo..... I asked CoolGirl2020 if she was doing anymore, and she said maybe and she was open to suggestions, so I decided I’d give them to you too, since you’re doing a collab. “ Ok, literally looked up the Hunger Games Wiki Fandom so that I could give you so proper suggestions, XD. Yeah....... Anyway, I had a few ideas. One would be Cato. He’s one of the Careers, so most people, hate him, I’m assuming. Although I feel sad for him every time I remember him, because of the way the Mutts tortured him. But maybe you could write a letter from him to his father, maybe like he has to live up to his father’s expectations, and he never really wanted to be such a killer? I mean, he is pretty terrible, but what if he wasn’t always that way? Another one would be RUE! She is one of my favorite characters. But, not much of he life before the games is mentioned, except that which was absolutely necessary, so you could expand quite a bit on her. Maybe she has an older brother, or something like that? The last one is CINNA! My gosh, I LOVE him! He’s one of my favorite characters. Maybe he could write a final apology to Katniss, like he tried as hard as he could to get her sponsors, yet she still has to endure the games, and he’s grown to love her and that breaks his heart? As a bonus suggestion, XD, Madge would be a really good character to write a letter. Maybe to Katniss, maybe someone else.
    Well, that’s all that I have, XD. Hope you like them!”
    Replying: I loved talking with Zi too! She’s really sweet :). I bet she’ll be a great writer!
    Haha, yes, I’m glad you don’t think I’m weird, XD. I’m growing more and more attached to Neville as I’m having this conversation with you, XD. And, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, XD. My friend was BURSTING with laughter when I got my results. Of course, she got Harry. But, I’d have to choose Neville :).

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Ps. I decided to put a twist on my next part, but still doing basically the same idea. You’ll be surprised! ;)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: got it!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Kit-Kat Sully asked to be notified for the next one! <3

• RemovedUser1

Ok, this is amazing! This idea is so beautiful! I feel like this is something I would do... I am filled with pity/love when I read this, especially the Katniss part and the part where he says he won’t win. But then he does, with the help of Katniss! I need to read the next one, XD. Thanks for telling me!
    To Zion: Well, your welcome! I am doing good, you? I can’t wait to get to read your stuff! I’m glad you think I’m a good writer :). I’ll be looking out for the book! Thank you for the compliment! I’m pretty sure being a sweet comment-er is a good thing, XD! Talk to you later!
    To Eden: Haha, ok! That’s so cool! I’ve been thinking, and I’d probably pick Neville, XD. Cedric is great, but Neville just seems like the type of person I’d be with. He’s so sweet, but he’s really the hero! I feel like kinda silly saying that, but I guess now I’m an official fan girl, right? I took a “Who would you date from HP?” quiz one time, and I got Hagrid, XD! I mean, he’s nice and I love him, but not like that, XD.

• Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

Aww! Peeta is so selfless! I'm so in love right now! XD I'll look out for the next one! Also, what is "Panem"?

• chasing sunsets

This is SO good!! I love the idea that Peeta wrote letters before he left for the games

• Bhavya's Treasure

This sounds so Peeta-like. And the idea that he writes this every year... Stunning! He mentions Katniss, such a kind fellow!
    And that's great you and Coolgirl have collaborated! :)

Re: Oh wow, Eden talks about me so much! This made my evening Zi! :D
    I've added all three of them to my reading list which is getting longer day by day, thanks to amazing WtWers.
    Sure we'll have loads of fun when you'll come here. :) Thank You! It's so nice to talk to you...

You're so awesome, Rohan's Defender!!! I adore everything you write! You never disappoint :)

also! Is it possible for you to let me know when you publish more of these??

OH MY WORD! THIS IS AMAZING! So sad but so well written!!
    Also, chapter 12 of Traitors and Rebels is out

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

And if you want to broaden the next one, that's fine, I was just thinking that I would like to do this next one that way...

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: I was thinking I could have Gale send a letter to either Haymitch or Peeta begging them to take care of Katniss or something. Maybe he can even give them the star-crossed lovers idea?...

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Also, can these be letters that were sent, too? Because I have an AMAZING idea, but it won't work if they're not going to be sent...

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: Whatever day you do is fine with me; I'll think of something ;)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Here's the link!

• beth r.

YES!
    o i adore this

• Wishing on Dandelions

I love this so much. You show his personality perfectly!!
    also...my friends, chasing sunsets and there and back again, have just come to WtW!! BTW...They are amazing writers!! :)

• ~Zoe N~

Yes! I love this :)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Wow! Ha, I’m a little scared that mine won’t be up to par now...
    Replying: We can take turns, like when I publish I notify and vice verse. <3

• Livsnjutare

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!
    This was so, so, so great!!
    I can't wait for the next part!
    I just published a new piece, If you are able to could you please review it???
    Here is the link,

• V-Rose

So... I read that last part in Effie's voice... BUT PEETA!! (You could win! YOU DID!) (You did need Katniss's help though...) (I'm sorry, Peeta, you're awesome in your sweet, bready way.) I love this so much and PEETA! I have nothing to say. I'm speechless. I like the Oh, by the way, part. Well, I suppose it was one last thing but it still felt like a by the way. And it made me smile.

Ooh can't wait to see where this amazing series goes!!

• books4life

I. Love. This. With. All. Of. My. Heart. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two of my closest friends from here working on something HUNGER GAMES related????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM I DREAMING BECAUSE I LOVE THIS!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!

anyways, just wanted to respond to your lovely comment: thanks! :) and i found this!! :))))))

• ~madeline~

Re: tysm!!

• ~madeline~

So good!!! I can't wait to read the next one! Is there any way I can get notified when the next one is posted?

• katnissromanoff

I love this so much! It really captures Peeta's personality. Incredible job!!