~wildflower~

15
Loves music, nature, poetry, emotive writing, thinking
Passionate about the environment
pianist, tall
~in love with the stars~
Joined April 2020

Previously called ‘Daisy + Sage’
—————
“Not all those who wander are lost” - J.R.R. Tolkien
“You can choose to either see the weed or the wildflower”
“Somehow, after everything, she still bloomed I’m the way she was meant to” - Morgan Harper Nichols
—————
Favourite words: whisper, echo, amongst, wanderer, lost, forgotten, meadow, galaxy, stardust, wisp, sonder, luminescence, nubivagant, solivagant
—————
Favourite film: The Lost Thing - Shaun Tan

The brightest stars choose to burn for us

23

and I know that if all that was left of this world
was a drought-ridden earth and broken spirits
you would plant a garden in your soul,
feed it with wistful songs of forgotten memories,
and water it with the jewels of your bleeding heart-
you would let it grow into your lungs
just so that we might marvel at the beauty
of the flowers that blossom from your
unmoving chest.

But you know that I never could.

• October 5, 2020 - 2:20am (Now Viewing)

• ava09 (sorta back)

okay so i LOVE THIS and it is now bookmarked. ;) the imagery and the words and the piece it's just so beautifullllll. also your new username is really pretty!

• Dmoral

Okay so I love this, the imagery here and overall all comparison you're drawing, the simplistic descriptions but meaningful and almost inevitable tone, gosh, i absolutely adore this. Short, but powerful.

• Starcatcher

This is so, so, so cute. You definitely have a way with words.
    BTW: I am always so excited to discuss Akarnae, I absolutely adore it. I have read the series twice, so you don't have to worry about spoilers. Have you read we three heros? I found it a very interesting way of expanding the universe. I really wish she would write more in that world. Whose your favourite caricature? Mine is obviously Niyx but I also kinda like old Aven. I found that backstory so sad on both the protagonists and the antagonise. Have you read Lynette Noni's other series, whisper and weapon? if not you should definatly.

• Fernweh

heyyyy Ella!!
    thank you so much for reaching out to me and i was so happy to see your comments on my someof my pieces.
    can i just say how gorgeous this poem is?
    "feed it with wistful songs of forgotten memories,
    and water it with the jewels of your bleeding heart-"
    i love these lines!!! oh my god you are so talented and i cant wait to get to know you more when you post your piece about YOU in threes
    Phew....we have like a lotta things in common.
    i hurt my poor nails so much, i actually feel bad for them, but its a childhood habit and all the girls around me have perfect long nails and mine are like so irregular. lol.
    i know right? secret rooms are sooooooo cool. once i get my own place, i m totally gonna build one.
    i will sure to give #CharacterQuirks a read!!!

<3
    Suhanee

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

No words! I just love it so much!!!!

• Chloe :) <3

WOW! This piece is truly amazing and I loved it as I love all of your writing <3

Re: awww thank you so much for the sweet comment, that made my day!! Im really touched that you like my writing. That means a lot to me. Thank you <3 and I would definitely buy a book of your poetry and writing, too!!! <3

• ~Zoe N~

WoW! I love this, beautiful! Stunning! Gorgeous! Every single synonym of beautiful! :) <3

Ohhhhhhhh my goodnesssssssssss this is amazing!!!!! I think this might honestly be my favorite piece of yours <3 wow this is so good!!! <3 <3 <3

Re: <3 <3 <3

Ack I tried to cite my favorite lines and then realized I was highlighting the whole piece because it's so great.

P. S. If you want to, you can probs take Daisy + Sage out of ur username.