Cosmogyral

i never wanted aottsisfts to be romantic

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky

6
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE

XX. i do not exist to change the world
      i exist to make oceans roar,
and let doubt reign in its consumption.
      i do not exist to change the world,
because that dream is too far-fetched for my calling,
      i simply yearn to cast my shadow
and steal your breath.
      i  n     w  o  n  d  e  r

What do you think when you read this? I'd like to hear your interpretation, these poems are for all to hear and for those who wish to connect to them.
I like this one, I feel like it's a little different from what i usually do. :)

• The Dreamer

This makes me think of Eris - goddess of chaos - but also something much more beautiful and ordinary... I suppose it's a dream many of us have ( I cant speak for everyone) : not to change the world nessecarily, but to prove ourselves in some way.
    This is a poem that really makes one think, and I like that.

• abby.a

consider my breath stolen. gone. robbed. in fact, i fear that i may never be able to breath again for the beauty and wonders of your words have ripped the air from my lungs so violently.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Wow!!!! I love this poem collection!!!! I got an image of a lion roaring in all its glory. I don't know why. Awesome job!!!

• queenie

OOH, I think this is about some sort of deity that's been cast astray by its peers/other gods??

• Tula.S

I like how you establish a distinction between changing the world and having a great presence in the world. It's a unique perspective and people don't often look for the difference, but it is definitely there. Also I love your title, when I saw that I immediately clicked on it to read! Excited to see what you do with "Slightly Controversial Topics that are slightly tantalizing, but we're going to talk about them anyway".