madeline3.14159

~it is during our
darkest moments
that we must focus
to see the light~
aristotle

sanderson-messenger-rowling-sullivan-riordan

"i am a stick"

est. 8.19.20

16, Christian, Ballet, Abnegation, Ravenclaw, District 12, Reader, Writer, Scorpio, ENFP

Also, go check out my real WtW twin, Zoe N, and irl younger sis, Figwit :)

Proud owner to Sven. What can say? Reindeers are better than people.

"Our weakness doesn't make us weak, our weakness makes us strong because we had to carry it all these years."
-Brandon Sanderson (Stormlight Archive, Book 4)

Insanely absentminded(means I will probably forget to respond to your comment... sorry in advance :()

Last but not least... Smile!! It'll help :)

Of An Early Morning Phone Call and a COVID Denier

25
Me:  "Hello this is Madeline, is this Bob?" 

Bob:  Yeah...

Me: I'm calling for your Coronavirus screening... I have a couple questions to ask you..." 

Bob: Why? 

Me: Excuse me? 

Bob: What is this for?

Me: It's for your doctor's appointment today, I just have a couple questions to ask you for your Coronavirus screening to reduce the risk of COVID exposure...

Bob:  Well, I don't believe COVID exists.  It's all crap. 

Me: I understand, sir, but I still have to ask you... 

Bob: Fine...

Me: Do you have a fever over 100 degrees?

Bob: No.

Me: Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat, muscle pain, or new loss of taste or smell?

Bob: Are you just standing in an office or actually using a phone... 

Me *in a confused voice* I'm on a phone....

Bob: Well your phone sucks... 

Me:  I'm sorry about that, but do you have a cough, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat, muscle pain, or new loss of taste or smell.

Bob: No I'm completely healthy. 

Me:  Okay. Please call us when you arrive and we will tell you when you can enter the building... Also, please wear a mask. Do you have any questions... 

Bob: No. I just want to get this over with... 

Me: That's all I have for you, thank you sir!

Bob: Bye.

Soo... I currently work for a doctor's office calling their patients each morning and asking them if they have any of the COVID symptoms. This may or may not be one of the conversations I recently had. Needless to say I was very confused. I have a lot more hilarious stories too about what people say. If your interested in hearing more let me know.... :)

• October 1, 2020 - 8:45am (Now Viewing)

Oh my dog
    Wow imma leave that as dog (supposed to be gosh)
    This was hilarious
    What a place to work

• Busssy.Beee

YES PLEASE!!! Just finished the other two, and my oh my... my mom thought I was constipated. XD XD XD

• Charisse Marison

You're working at a doctor's office! That's awesome (but stay safe please!!)
    There are sooo many people like Bob and it's so crazy to me how some people believe it's a hoax-

• Rohan’s Defender

Wow! You’re working at a doctors’ office?! Wow, this is very interesting!

• Shay

Some people are so dumb. How do you NOT believe in Covid. It must suck to have to call jerks like this dude. Also will you please review my latest piece. Thx XD

• lochnessie

re: thank you!! and wow this is very funny please do more lol

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: ahh if only such an impossibility would come true! (I'd look more forward to the election, at least. Right now, I'm kind of dreading it)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Yes! Please give us some more! XD

• katnissromanoff

It really is crazy that some people don't believe that it exists. Also, I would love to hear more conversations you've had! :)

• ~Zoe N~

Gosh, how can people beleive that Covid doesnt exist??? Like how?

• Bhavya's Treasure

That's great you've started working from such a young age. In my country, India, such a tradition doesn't exist but yes my mother give tuition and I used to teach with her. :D So that can be counted as work, no? XD

I hope people understand the gravity of situation and don't just handle it so carelessly. I'll love to hear more such conversations. :)

Woah, a math enthusiast... We seem alike in this matter. :D

• queenie

re: i don't blame you.

• Bhavya's Treasure

Re: I had just read your name in ZoeN's bio and was about to visit you when I saw your comment on my piece. Thans a lot! Law of Attraction does work, no?
    Well, I'm asking the same question to my lost self! XD

Haha... Tough question ... HG and Divergent I want BOTH XD + HP and Twilight XD

• queenie

Oh. My. God.
    I just-the audacity of some people. Damn.
    You deserve an award for putting up with that bonehead.

Re: Thanks lol

• JustAnotherDarling

Wow, I thought I was already following you - oops! And uhm....I seriously can't believe that people like this exist. Stay safe, please! And yes, I totally would love to hear more stories!

• (sk)eyesofocher

Wellllllllll then XD my sister used to work at a restaurants and booooooy was it funny so yes, I want to hear more
    Re: that’s what I said, but my mom doesn’t think elvish counts lol so that’s a problem. But I am homeschooled so it’s kinda helpful as to do whatever you want to learn coz you have that choice

Wow this is interesting :o That must be quite fun XD sure I would love to hear more :)

wow... yeah, id love to hear more crazy conversations!