Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

Daer

The subject holds two pieces of paper-wrapped cardboard, flipping through pieces of paper glued inside. Even though the object is little more than trash, the subject seems avidly interested in it. Almost like a gorilla with a banana. In fact, when a banana is placed in front of her, she does not even eat it. Perhaps the object is a piece of food, and she is investigating it through her sense of touch to ensure it is edible.
    Or perhaps she is gaining some sort of entertainment from it. 
    Or perhaps she is just reading a book. 

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is so funny! At first, I was confused and wondering what it was, but then I got it in the last sentence. Keep on writing!

This is fascinating, endearing, and lovely!