Hanadee Cone

Hello, My name is Hanadee. I love to read and write. It consumes almost all of my time. I f you have any recommendations for books please let me know them. I also ask of you to leave comments on my writings. I would love your help to make them better

capricorn her/she
Loves to write/read
I am a total geek when it comes to murder mystery and romance,
(Not the cheesy romance but deep and meaningful things.)
I'm very crafty and can find inspiration in the smallest things.
I consider myself to be 50/50 introvert extrovert
I play a lot of sports.
Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Softball, and I could go on but I won't
I play the violin. I am stubborn and very opinionated.
If you have a genre of book you like I guarantee I can tell you a good book.
I love It when people ask me to write something for them.
This is all about me.
Bilingual.
Looking for inspiration.

Connections

3
I look at the books scattered across my room. Great authors words fill the pages, word after word of true inspiration. This is what I want to be. This is what I have to look up to. Big shoes to fill. Even harder pages to write. After every page a reader has to be so intrigued in what the author has written for them to truly understand a character. I could say a boy named ethan had a dog and that dog died. Now if you've never had a dog who has died you truly do not know what the character in question is going through. So then your brain takes it upon itself to make connections, between this beautiful work of art in your hands and yourself. I think that's how we truly come to falling in love with an authors words. When we make connections. When we put our self in another's shoes not matter what a character is going through, us readers can always relate.

some books I'll recommend that I really loved are:
Exit persuaded by a bear: E. K. Johnston
Hell world : Tom leveen
As red as blood : Salla Simukka
Some of the parts : Hannah Barnaby
Me Earl and the dying girl : Jessie Andrews 
The Arsonist : Stephanie Oakes
These are some of my favourite books. Please feel free to ask any questions about a short summary, where to get them or anything else regarding these books.

• Hanadee Cone

It really depends on what genera you prefer but they are all really good books.

• Mpm#1

Good piece! I’m in need of some new reading material, so maybe I’ll give these a looksie!

• Hanadee Cone

Thank you so much. The book i'm currently reading i s the last one on the list "The Arsonist" Its truly amazing

• (sk)eyesofocher

this is a beautiful piece and will definitely look at the books<3