~Zoe N~

Kindness is choosing love over hate, light over darkness, and compassion over judgment.
-Anonymous

8.17.20

#BlackLivesMatter

Republishing this old piece I wrote about 2 months ago.

Listen to music that makes you dance (new version)

17
Listen to me, very carefully. We only have 2,555 days to be a teenager. Sure, it seems like a lot, but it will pass quickly. Time never stops for anyone, it is going to keep going, and going and going. People die, we grow older. Don't waste your teenage years regretting the past, everyone makes mistakes so don't regret things too much.
You aren't going to be able to run around till dawn with friends when your older, you'll be too busy. So do it now, spend every moment doing things that you want to do, don't cancel anything. When you need a break from life, take a break but live but life to it's fullest because soon you won't have that chance anymore. Listen to music that makes you dance, laugh till you cry, smile till your face is sore, cry till there are no tears left because, in the end, we will all die, so live, while you still can. If you finish something you have been working on for a long time, go celebrate, celebrate that you stuck with it and finished it. People might not understand why you are celebrating but do it anyway, it's your life, not anyone else's. It's ok to not do your homework sometimes, grades aren't everything, sure, make sure you are learning what you have to because education is so so important, but it's ok to not do all your homework sometimes, life isn't about being a perfect teen, having good grades and always staying out of trouble. It's ok to break the rules sometimes. And don't be ashamed to love.  love with your whole heart, and don't let anyone tell you not too, if you don't, you might regret it later. Be yourself, and live your life.

• JonesyL123

This is so sweet! Totally agree with this message. Have a good day :)

• em wilder

awww, i love this! the flow is amazing and the message is so sweet but also not at the same time. harsh realities. but we have time. sort of. well dammit, this pandemic messes up everything! as soon as it's over, I'll be living! thank u zoe! <3

• Ren

Thank you! I think I'm really gonna live my life to fullest, idc if anyone else says otherwise. Wish me luck tho lol

• acrosstheuniverse28

Aw, I really needed to hear this today! Love it <3

• Figwit

SO true!

• happygiggles

I needed this, thank you! <3