Syzygy (#words) (J.A.M)

SYZYGY (#words)
J.A.M.
Corinne
14
Female (she/her)
Straight
CJCLDS
Dreamer
Anxiety
Reader
Webtoon Geek ;)
Music Must-Have
#giveusbackourwords
Middle child and only girl :w:

Hello Lovelies! Thank you so much for 200+ followers! It's insane how many of you I've had the chance to get to know. I LOVE YOU! I can't believe it has yet to be a year!

New here? Go check out Dmoral's piece to get you started!
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/132307/version/254176

Well, I have exciting news! Busssy.Beee and I are doing a collaboration! We're so excited to share "As Fate Would Have Us" with you, and we hope that everyone is excited too! Go check out the trailer!
https://writetheworld.com/groups/
1/shared/203788/version/418460

I'm slipping, into the deep end
I'm in over my head, can't catch my breath
"Deep End" - Ruelle

Is it Love that I'm Feeling, Or Deceit?

22
Is it really love?
You tore me down,
And rebuilt my walls to your liking.
Threats and curses are thrown back and forth.
You treat me terribly.
Put in front of me the life I had before just to mock and tease me.
You take away everything!
And yet,
I escaped,
But think of you as I would a lover.
As I would a friend.
Deep down, you were never one of those things.
But,
I feel like we were.
They tell me it was manipulation.
Deceit.
It doesn't feel that way.
I want to run back to you,
For some odd, 
Unexplainable reason. 
Is that love?
This burning feeling in my stomach?
I think you made me love you!
I hate you for it.
I want to burn these bridges,
But you're branded into my soul, 
My bruised, abused skin.
So, please, tell me the truth.
Is that really love?
Inspired by the series I'm reading: Aermian Feuds. I suggest you check it out! It's really good. If you like Red Queen, and Throne Of Glass, you'll definitely like it. 

re: okay yea..so i got the notification but could remember what series it was for and then never found it. can you link it to me?

• Nikki

Re: Thank you for your beautiful comment. It really means the world that you'll be there for me <3. Also.. i am glad you liked the end of that piece. i was scared that i had stretched it too much, but thanks again :)

It is Friday night (for me at least)--and I am posting early--the *sniff* final part of the heartbreak series. This is a bittersweet moment for me and I am so happy to share it with you <3
    here is the final link to the final part:

re: oh wow u sound gorgeous <33

oh wow this is gorgeous...your writing constantly amazes me <3
    re: haha close but..not ;) i have strawberry blonde hair--more red tho--with blue/hazel eyes. kind of like seeing the sand through the ocean. you are right on the not tan/not pale, and rounded nose. hmm maybe ill change my profile pic sometime.
    for you, i imagine... blondish brown hair. kind of like a warm honey brown. eyes that are deep coffee color. a smile that comforts all who need a hug.

GORGEOUS!!!

• Spade

Great piece!

Replying: I don't really have any specific pieces to be reviewed, there's always somewhere I can improve, that I just don't notice, in everything.

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: THANK YOU!!! XD

• queenie

beautifully written.
    ;)

• mystifiedtulip

The meaning of this is very strong. I haven't read anything like this particular poem in forever. I can tell that you spilled many emotions while making this beautiful piece. - Tina

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Replying: You can just pick one. But if you're really busy, you don't need to review any at all. <3

• JustAnotherDarling

Re: it was my pleasure <3 and I don't really have a piece right now because I'm working on something in my free time...so...raincheck? :)

I hope you have a lovely rest of your day!

• Chloe :) <3

This piece is amazing! Genuinely amazing. So powerful and emotive and just wow!

• Hanadee Cone

I've never read anything this powerful on a subject such as love, Where did the inspiration come from this? I think its my new favourite poem.

• JustAnotherDarling

I love this new idea that you've introduced: "I'm in love, but I hate it." I've never imagined such a scenario before, but I quite like it!