WrenWrites

*only fake flowers are flawless*
*she/her*
*the human enigma*
*i'm actually a vampire*
*anime*
*i'm just another sad poet*
*unbelievably traumatized*
*infatuated with human beings*
*BHC*

i need to stop falling for people... *sigh*

*beautiful*

7

he’s a pretty boy,
you got that right
he’s beautiful,
for all the things my eyes cannot see
he’s not beautiful for his red, fluffy hair
his sharp jawline,
or his beautiful eyes,
he’s beautiful for his thoughts.
his feelings and his experiences.
his love and empathy for others.
he’s beautiful for the way he longs for love,
the way he knows how to give it.
he’s beautiful for his honesty,
and the way he tries to help everyone.
he’s beautiful
for all the things my eyes cannot see.

*sigh* hopelessly in love? again...? yep, that's me.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Just amazing! Love how you conveyed this feeling. :)

• Wisp

I remember welcoming to this site, and I'm so happy to have seen you grown. I know you've been inactive recently, but I came by to give you my thanks. Recently I hit a milestone of 103 followers, and I wanted to extend my gratitude. Your support means so much, even if it was just a click of a button to you, it was everything to me. It made me smile and become proud of my writing and it was just an amazing thing. So thank you so much for all the support and encouragement you have given. Truly, it means a lot to me and I cannot thank you enough.
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!)

• Wisp

Aw, this is just so sweet. I love how you dive deeper than just skin deep and that shows so beautifully in this piece. You give us an image of this boy, both inside and out and I can imagine what kind of person he is. Your description of him is so lovely and I just adore the diction you use. And especially that last line:
    "for all the things my eyes cannot see."
    It just adds so much depth and provides so much insight of not just who the boy is, but how you fall in love with them and what matters to you. I can tell from this piece that you valuable character over appearance and that is just such a sweet thing. And I'm sorry you're hopelessly in love, but I hope it works out!