katnissromanoff

Aspiring actress and writer
ENFP-T
Theater and movie nerd

"Thank you for your consideration." - Katniss Everdeen

"I get emails from a raccoon. So, nothing sounds crazy anymore." - Natasha Romanoff

Hello! I love acting, singing, performing, and obviously writing. I love any books in the historical fiction and mystery genres and some dystopian (well I mean I'm open to any genre). As for movies and shows, I'll really watch anything with romance, comedy, drama, or action.

I constantly start stories, though I rarely finish them.

Currently reading Breathe by Sarah Crossan and Hamilton and Peggy by L.M. Elliot, but I'm always open to book suggestions!

Hope you're having a great day :)

Charlotte Cooke's Satchel

PROMPT: Inventory

3
Name: Charlotte Genevieve Cooke
Age: 15
Residence: Temporarily London, England, but originally the USA
Stories: The protagonist of Hard to Forget and I Will Always Remember (working title)

Charlotte Cooke carries a satchel with her most places she goes. This satchel was given to her by her governess, Katherine who practically raised her. Charlotte's parents were often distracted from Charlotte's childhood and left Katherine to do most of the parenting. In this satchel, Charlotte keeps seven items in the satchel.
    The first item is a locket. This was a locket that she found in the ballroom of her home. The person in the locket has a striking resemblance to Charlotte, though she does not know who it is.
    The second item is a small notebook where she writes things that she overhears others talking about. This is part of what she does to pursue a writing career.
    The third item is a copy of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. It inspires Charlotte greatly and she enjoys having it by her side constantly.
    The fourth item is a rock from one of her closest friends, Edward Watson.
    The fifth item is a jewel-studded mirror that she likes to have near her so she can always make sure that she looks presentable.
    The sixth item is a mourning pin with a picture of someone close to her that she has lost.
    The seventh and final item in her satchel is a needle and thread to hem or restitch any dress or skirt she is wearing.

I love this character already. Everything she has in her bag is totally something I could see myself carrying. If you write any stories about her, I would totally read them!