Mpm#1

I'm not sure where I'm going, so I'll keep wandering until I get there!
Books, Cross-country, Soccer, Music, Musicals, and anything somewhat peculiar.

All feedback is welcome! :)

How to talk to people: for Dunderheads (Crush edition)

9
Hi, there! Is there someone you want to confess your feelings to, but are too wimpy to do so? (Don’t glare at me like that.) There is? Great! Let’s go talk to your crush!

Step 1: Don’t go up to them with a “they’re probably going to hate me after this” sort of mentality. You need to have a little bit of confidence in yourself to be able to do this. Yes, you’re funny looking, awkward, and sort of a ditz, but you have a good heart and that does count for something. You're kind, funny, curious, (that’s a lovely shade of red you’re turning my dear), and overall have a nice personality. YOU ARE FULLY CAPABLE OF TALKING TO THEM AND ABSOLUTELY WORTHY OF THEIR ATTENTION. (Okay stop crying, you need to be calm and collected not a blubbering mess. I don’t care if they are happy tears.)

Step 2: Okay, he’s just across the room talking to his friends. Walk over and ask him if you can talk to him privately. Breath, everything’s going to be fine. Just walk over and ask him.

Step 3: Alright, looking and sounding like you were going to cry when you asked him was not super helpful, but you did it! You got him alone. Now, you need to tell him.
Here are some helpful suggestions!
A) [insert name here], I want to be honest with you because we’re friends. I think I might have kind of crush on you.
B) Look, I think I might have feelings for you. 
*BUT ABOVE ALL NO MATTER WHAT YOU MUST END WITH THIS STATEMENT*
“I understand if you don’t feel that way for me, but I wanted to be honest with you because you’re my friend and I care about you. If you just want to stay friends it’s totally fine.” This will help smooth things over if he just wants to be friends and helps him understand this is out of honest affection for him. (For pity’s sake, stop whimpering at him and say something.)

Step 4: YAS, GIRL THERE WE GO! YOU SAID IT! And despite the ridiculous amount of stuttering and the fact that you bit your tongue while talking to him, I think he got the message! Now let’s see what his reply is!

Step 5: “Really? Wow... I kind of like you too!” (Oh my gosh, he blushed at you isn’t that cute?!?) Great, now from here you can try to go a little further and- OH MY GOSH SHE’S FAINTING SOMEONE CATCH HER! Awwww he caught you, how romantic. Well, once you wake up you can talk to him a bit more about this! Good luck!
If there are any mistakes in this please let me know! Hope you enjoy!

• ~rain~

so relatable lmaoooo- i got to know my crush by throwing a football with him. he hasn't confessed his feelings for me yet but I KNOW HE HAS THEM. i guess sports are actually helpful to me (in another way other than exercise and bffs).
    anyway how are youuu?? i always go back to your "sounds of disaster" pieces when i'm mad at myself and you never fail to make me laugh, so thank you for that! (i've changed my name a few times, all of them had "rain" incorporated with it tho :)

• The_Sunrise_Queen

re: thank you so much!! no, I love this completely, I don't have any suggestions at all!! you're totally fine, please don't apologize for replying late. It happens to all of us :) I'm sorry exams have been rough. I hope you're recovering now :)

• Just_A_Memory

"One, two, three, four. . ." William paces back and forth across the room. His dark hair is ruffled like always and his blue eyes sparkle brightly. When you walk in, he glances your way. "Oh, hi! So, JAM couldn't come up with an interesting notif, so this is what you get." He sighs, shaking his head slightly. "She stays up way too late. How that girl is even still writing is a miracle." Pulling a slip of paper from his vest pocket, the duke hands it to you. "She wanted me to give you this though. You already know what it is, but eh."

______
    -------

• Jay Shortz

Agreed we need more of the funnies!

• The_Sunrise_Queen

re: thank you so much for letting me know this was out!!
    oh my gosh this is soooo funny!!! I love how relatable this is :) are you gonna make a third part??? sorry I'm kind of impatient sometimes :)