Mpm#1

I'm not sure where I'm going, so I'll keep wandering until I get there!
Books, Cross-country, Soccer, Music, Musicals, and anything somewhat peculiar.

Yeeaaah, crushing is hard isn’t it? Thanks to AliMuscles04 for inspiring this piece! Check her out!
Hope you all find love and as always, all feedback is welcome! : )

How to talk to people: for Dunderheads (Crush edition)

15
Hey, there! Is there someone you want to confess your feelings to, but are too wimpy to do so? (Don’t glare at me like that.) There is? Great! Let’s go talk to your crush!

Step 1: Don’t go up to them with a “they’re probably going to hate me after this” sort of mentality. You need to have a little bit of confidence in yourself to be able to do this. Yes, you’re funny looking, awkward, and sort of a ditz, but you have a good heart. That does count for something! You are kind, funny, curious, (that’s a lovely shade of red you’re turning my dear), and overall have a nice personality. YOU ARE FULLY CAPABLE OF TALKING TO THEM AND ABSOLUTELY WORTHY OF THEIR ATTENTION. (Okay stop crying, you need to be calm and collected not a blubbering mess. I don’t care if they are happy tears.)

Step 2: Okay, he’s just across the room talking to his friends. Walk over and ask him if you can talk to him privately. Breath, everything’s going to be fine. Just walk over and ask him.

Step 3: Alright, looking and sounding like you were going to cry when you asked him was probably not super helpful, but you did it! You got him alone. Now, you need to tell him.
Here are some helpful suggestions!
A) [insert name here], I want to be honest with you because we’re friends. I think I might have kind of crush on you.
B) Look, I think I might have feelings for you. 
*BUT ABOVE ALL NO MATTER WHAT YOU MUST END WITH THIS STATEMENT*
“I understand if you don’t feel that way for me, but I wanted to be honest with you because you’re my friend and I care about you. If you just want to stay friends it’s totally fine.” This will help smooth things over if he just wants to be friends and helps him understand this is out of honest affection for him. (For pity’s sake, stop whimpering at him and say something.)

Step 4: YAS, GIRL THERE WE GO! YOU SAID IT! And despite the ridiculous amount of stuttering and the fact that you bit your tongue while talking to him, I think he got the message! Now let’s see what his reply is!

Step 5: “Really? Wow... I kind of like you too!” (Oh my gosh, he blushed at you isn’t that cute?!?) Great, now from here you can try to go a little further and- OH MY GOSH SHE’S FAINTING SOMEONE CATCH HER! Awwww he caught you, how romantic. Well, once you wake up I suppose you can talk to him a bit more about this! Good luck!
If there are any mistakes in this please let me know! Hope you enjoy!

• dream02

Hahaha awesome! Although, that'd be a bit hard with a fictional character lol.

• Livsnjutare

Oh my gosh! I love this! I would never be brave enough, though. ;)
    Great job!!!

• beth r.

yes. this is legendary.

• AliMuscles04

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Thank you so much for doing this!!!!! Literally THE best advice I have ever gotten. And I seriously might use it

• ~madeline~

Lol XD I almost wish I could relate, but I'm definitely not brave enough for this.

• Just_A_Memory

Oh wow! I could almost feel this as if it were happening to me xD Especially step 5 xD That made me giggle like a schoolgirl for *shore*. This is amazing! I really like it