FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

sci-Fi, mindfruit (brainsssfruit), Lata.B, Kit-Kat Sully, Tomb of Jade (#spookified), Bhavya's Treasure (Bewitching Tombstone #Queenie's Halloween), Karma's_Coming, Emi, Doodleninja, ChocolateKiwi, Paisley Blue, sunny.v, Jasmine khawar, Rohan’s Defender, Lydia Ledy, beth r., I. Connolly, journal.screams (#Queenie's Halloween), witchwriter (wavewriter, #Queenie'sHalloween), ~Zoe N~, Bookwitch, Jztpenguin, rainydayz, LindytheDarkRaven (#Spookified), SpookyC! (#Queenie’s Halloween), V-Rose, dovetrees, ava09, madeline3.14159, WrenWrites, birthdaycandles, Rachaelgrace, Charisse Marison, BooWolf476 (#spookified), amazing grace, Anne Blackwood, KyraWritesCuzShe'sANerd, Ghoulgirl2020 (#Queenie's Halloween | I have been called Cool before if you know what I mean) ;), JustAnotherDarling (JustAnotherDemon #queenie's halloween ;), The Ravenclaw Werewolf, Hanbanhandstand, lochnessie, happy butterfly, Fangwitlives!! (#Queenie's Halloween), midnight.summerrose, the cosmic horror (Cosmogyral -#Queenie'sHalloween), Boo! Kitten (#Queenie'sHalloween), Mpm#1, exilityy.jackskellington (#Queenie’s Halloween), ~ isa ~, haunted.by.words (#queenie's halloween),

~Otterfam <33
~Honestly there's probably still more I forgot....

Once Upon A Writer's Journey...

23
Our fictional story begins with a game of chess...

"Checkmate," said the kid. His dad frowned. He didn't like losing, but really, who did?
"Darn!" exclaimed the father. "You're getting good!" The kid smiled in appreciation and beamed with pride. As he sat down at the computer later that night, he began to think about the chess game earlier that day. Combined with the fantasy book he was reading, as the mind gears of imagination churned, what would really happen, "If Chess Pieces Were People"?

The end of the era of Middle School passed, and through the summer, what happens next? Well. It was poetry time, of course. He loves his poetry, he really does. The otter thinks about friendship. The otter sees the moon. The otter writes because he really wants people to please, "Don't Exit So Painfully".

But soon there was a new school, a new beginning. But the otter didn't want to lose his friends from before... Luckily, the best of the best stayed around. The otter was elated, because at the end of the day, "Friends are your anchor".

Family birthdays were coming up. A few weeks later that fateful game of chess led into more creative thinking. The dillema of the birthday card. The otter had always come up with a blank. Well this time, the otter wrote. And thought. And wrote some more. Eventually, he finally came up with "Something To Write In A Birthday Card". Finally.

Everything really does come and go though. And it certainly, never, ever, EVER, stays forever. Because really, everything is great, but then  "And Fate said-What happy ending?".

Throughout this journey the otter had one adversity throughout time.Writers block. When your mind draws a blank, it usually stays blank. Fortunately for the otter, he just did some "Writing about writing about writer's block". That halfway solved it. Kinda. Not really. It still actually isn't quite gone. It probably won't ever go away...

Wow. Everyone see that otter? The one on my profile pic? It's been the same since I got on this incredible website. You know what else has been the same? The ever-lasting support from this community of writers that I am oh so grateful for. Seriously. Everyone here is so amazing.
    This piece is my 100th published work on here, and it gathers some of my favorites I've written and shared here! Thank you to all the 150 who followed and supported me throughout this period of... Only about 3 months?? Keep writing everyone!!!
~FantasyOtter12 <33

-Realizes there's way too many people he wants to shout out-
-Message box-

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Hi! How are you? Random question: how exactly do you pronounce F’Otter? I was just wondering...

• olz

Re: Thank you! And congratulations on your followers, I'm one now!

Congratulations! 100 pieces and many more to come! You're such a great writer, never stop!

Wow. I think the number of comments and likes says it all. You've built this incredible community around you through a ton of hard work (100 pieces? Woohoo!) and I'll be coming back to this piece for sure. Probably looking through all 100 of those works too.
    Congratulations, and keep writing!
    Otters are amazing, btw, especially sea otters. I love your profile pic. Thanks for the shoutout!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: well thank you, but I still stand by the fact that you are great at poetry! I think the others who will see this comment would agree! But seriously, thank you! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: Aw, thank you! That really means a lot to me coming from an expert such as yourself! :)

WOW! This is so genius :D
    Keep it up, F'Otter! You're an awesome writer!!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: aw, that’s fine! I understand! But thank you! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Hey, F’Otter! I was talking to Connor, and I wanted to ask what your name is (if you don’t mind sharing; I totally understand if not)

alsooo...Chapter 17 of Traitors and Rebels is out!!

oh wow that's amazing!! Thank for the shoutout! #OTTERFAM4EVER
    Keep writing! Here's to another 100 pieces!! *raises champagne glass of apple juice*

• The Dreamer

This was really clever and original. I like the last line, totally relatable.

• ~madeline~

CONGRATS!!! You otter be proud of yourself!! You are otterly amazing and deserve every otter one of them!! OTTERFAM!!!! Alright, I otter get outta her XD

Congrats on hundred pieces and hundred fifty followers! Prof to call myself one of those followers! Also, random thing, but the otter in your profile pic is so cute! *Coos over it and then raises age has a thing called world wide web so goes and searches for it pictures because once she starts, she can't stop*

• Century Friend

Congrats!!! 100 pieces is a lot, you should be proud of yourself!
    I've also been on this site for a few months and I'm still at 17… wow, 100 is really a big accomplishment.

• JustAnotherDarling

I'm extremely proud to call myself of of the 150.... CONGRATULATIONS! :D (and beyond the moon to be mentioned <3) Your writing is witty, and your support and friendliness are endless... I can't wait to read more!! (also, I simply love how you've written this - the idea is spectacular :)

• bookmagic

That just really makes the soul want to cry and it makes the mind of a play write jump into action. In fact, you have inspired me. If you need me I'll be wandering through a treacherous world of words and stage directions that are supposed to convey emotion. Toodles.

• sci-Fi

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Thx for the shoutout!! And seriously-- 150 followers in three months. Totally agree with Ghoulgirl, that has to be a record.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

(And this piece is great! You are an otterly amazing otter!)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! You otter be proud of yourself! You are so supportive to everyone else and so SO talented! In three months, you have become quite the presence here! We admire you, F’Otter! It wouldn’t be the same here without you!You rock! Keep being awesome, dude! *confetti* (And thank you for the shoutout!!!)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Congratulations! And thank you for the shout-out! XD 150 followers in THREE MONTHS?? That HAS to be a record!!! I award you a trophy for being the most amazing otter on this website EVER!! <3

• ~Zoe N~

Congrats!!

• (sk)eyesofocher

congrats otter! may your lights never die and your feet reach the stars^^ *clinks glass*

• mindfruit

Congrats Otter! Keep on writing :)

• beth r.

congrats!!!

Congratulations F'Otter!! You're the best. I'm so proud of my otterly amazing son.

wow, i love this!! 100 pieces is so many, oh my goodness!!! I have been on here for... probably 5 months now, and i still don't have that many, that's so cool!!! :) so glad to be one of many followers. Happy writing!! :)))

• Rachaelgrace

So clever!! I’ll have to read these