Kit-Kat Sully {Child of God}

John 3:16-17
Romans 10:9-10
"If I don't agree with what you want me to agree
If you get offended at the words I speak
Then the world locks me up so that nobody can see
That it's truth, that it's truth, that it's truth
So cancel me."

This was a very new approach for me to take, and I'm glad for the opportunity. Personally, I believe that some people, (myself included) don't realize how good we have it here in America. Many people really take it for granted (again, myself included). I hope y'all enjoyed this poem-like piece!
Your friend,

- Kit-Kat Sully

Eht Detinu Setats fo Acirema

If I were an imagrant coming to the U.S. I would see it as the land of possibilities.

A place where anyone could start in a humble position and rise to the top.

I would have heard stories of people that had made it to this wonderful America and made a name for themselves.

I would learn my leagle rights like the freedom of religeon and many, many, others!

I would look back at where I had come from and be thankfull for the time I lived there and become all the more excited about the wonderful things I could do in the United States.

I would eagerly learn the language and learn as much as I could about America. 

Determination would flood my whole being to get to the place of my dreams. 

I would hear it often said, "If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere!", and I would believe it with my whole heart.

That's what I would do.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: haha, okay! SPOILER WARNING IN THIS COMMENT! So, in case anyone else sees this, so as not to be so obvious, I’m going to say P and K! This takes place in the book after my fan fic would take place. P gets captured by Snow. He is tortured and hijacked (basically brainwashed) into hating K. It almost destroys K, and P almost kills her. So he in under lockdown part of the time, in a safe room but K can still observe him. Other things happen, but in the end, P heals from it, but it was a huge, traumatizing experience for both of them. The poem represents both the physical glass in between them and is symbolic of a new kind of emotional barrier at that time. Does that make sense? It’s kind of complicated...

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: and thank you so much again! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: so I won’t spoil everything, but it’s from the last book. It’s actually Katniss referring to Peeta (don’t worry, things get better! Wow, I can give you a better description of what it’s about if you want, but I’m always afraid to spoil! Let me know if you want to to explain tho!)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: aww, thank you! I really appreciate it! I’m hoping to do the next one tomorrow!! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Awww, Thai is so sweet and patriotic!!