Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Apparently, listening to the vocal master that is Faouzia makes me disfusive and results in absurd experimentations with alliteration?

everything always seems better when it's out of reach

16

sovereign songseams slip into sight
following fighters who forget the fight
dancing dreamers dare darkness and defy
wailing works in the wondering why
canons call to carve out cries
leaving love leaves no lies
everything always seems better when you don't have it

• September 25, 2020 - 10:22am (Now Viewing)

The footnote is literally the wisest thing I've ever heard. So true! I love the word "songseams." It's so poetic and makes me think of medieval bards for some reason.

• Wisp

That is a killer opening line. It's just so breathless and there's something about it that just jumps out at you in a way you can't describe. The piece is short, but you've left such an impact with so few words. It's quite lovely actually.
    Replying: Thanks so much for the wishes. Yeah, I tried to capture that feeling of coming to Write the World for the first time, from the highs to the lows to the points where you just don't know anymore. And you're welcome for the mention, you're always such a sweetheart here.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: ha, okay! I’m good, thank you!!! Its Friday, so I’m good!! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Hey, my WtW mom (LOL, that’s a first for me.....) But seriously, how are you today?

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

Love the title ;)

• beth r.

your writing never ceases to astound me!
    about your profile: your number of kids has grown rapidly, anne XD lol you're such a great mom

this. How- what- I dont even know what to say. Wow. This is amazing, seriously so good!!!! :0

• ~madeline~

I'm again blown away!! The way you create such a thorough experience in just a few lines is phenomenal. :)

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

A possible title could be the footnote. I don't know, it's just when I read the footnote, I was like YESSS!! XD

• Livsnjutare

This is super good!!
    A possible title could be "Leaving Love Leaves no Lies" only because it is the last sentence. It is only an idea so you definitely don't have to use it if you don't want to.
    :)
    Great Job!!!!

• Rohan’s Defender

P. H. E. N. O. M. I. N. A. L. This is AMAZING AND I LOVE IT!