Huba Huba

Writer, poet, musician, wanna-be-botanist.
Sleep deprived.
Call me a monster, I put milk in before the cereal.
I'm probably eating ramen right now or having a mental breakdown.
Imagine having an aesthetic bio
Joined: May 26, 2020

Help me if you want to, I'm not sure if this can be improved, as it was so quickly scribbled down. Now, I must go back to completing the analysis questions for a book.

A Conversation With My Belly Button

0
"Hello, my belly button. I haven't seen you in a day. How are you?"

She glares at me through the mirror. "I've been stuffed under some cotton and polyester, how do you think my day has been?" 

"I want to keep you hidden."

"Why?" 

"Clearly, you're surrounded by a layer of fat." 

"So you take me out of that cotton and polyester and let me have some air, since I'm already surrounded by a layer of fat that you won't burn off." 

"I just don't want others to see."

Someone is about to come in. 

"Bye." 
AGHHH I haven't been on since like a week because there's soooo much schoolwork. 
I swear. Human beings aren't supposed to go through such distress. I wonder what the people were thinking when they were writing our curriculum. "Haha, we get to watch the next generations suffer." 
"Yes, let's make their lives as monotonous as possible." 
I also had a really really good idea for a piece of writing today, but I forgot it when I was about to jot it down. I'm pretty upset about that good idea that went to waste because it left my brain. 

• Busssy.Beee

Oh my goodness, I feel like I had the exact same conversation. It's kinda embarrassing, but hey, at least someone else does it too. Great piece, btw! Love you work!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This piece is super funny! And thank you for the comment on my piece!

HAhahaaa this piece is absolutely hilarious! Hope you aren't too stressed with school :)
    Also thanks for your comment!