ChocolateKiwi

Hi!
I’m Kiara,
She/Her
14,
Writer that loves giving and receiving feedback
Active since June 2, 2020

I hope you like this piece! I might add more to it, what do you think? Please review and leave a comment! Have a good day/night!

Mountains Stare Down At The Girl

27
Beyond the mountains, there's a girl just like me sitting, writing this piece. Writing about friendship, writing about saving the planet, writing about school, writing about writing. 
    The mountains are high in the sky looking down at this girl, reading everything she writes, critiquing her work silently. Wondering if she’ll ever write a piece about the mountains. Wondering if she’ll say how they are building a road through them knowing that cars will be going on that road ruining the growing trees and plants. 
    They stare down at the girl writing this piece, wondering if she’ll write about how the trees are getting cut down in order to put in this road. They stare down, wondering if she’ll say how every car that goes by may be hurting the planet. Wondering if the girl will be able to see the beautiful sunset over the hills because of all the gas clouds. Wishing that the girl could stop them, stop them from building that road, but they know she can’t, because she is just a girl.
Sorry I had to write about how there are roads on the hill, does this make sense? 

1

• anemoia by a thread

holy wow. this idea is flipping awesome. i adore the pov you took for this.

• Rose A(hiatus)

Yeah, it makes sense! This is great! Also, Is alright that I added you to my bio. I realized I probably should have asked first.

• YouAreEnough

I love this!!!

• pyrrhic

woaaaahhhh.... this low key kinda tripped me out. but in a good way, you know? good job! this is very well written!

• Livsnjutare

This is super good!! Well done

This is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has such a cool perspective and I can really imagine everything in my head nicely!

• Rachaelgrace

Wow wow wow! This is super good :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

WOW THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! The meaning is very good, I love this!!