madeline3.14159

~i write to feel
the sun on my cheeks,
rain on my head,
snow on my eyelashes.
i write to feel the hope in my heart~

sanderson-messenger-rowling-sullivan-riordan

"i am a stick"

est. 8.19.20

16, Christian, Ballet, Abnegation, Ravenclaw, District 12, Reader, Writer, Scorpio, ENFP

Also, go check out my real WtW twin, Zoe N, and irl younger sis, Figwit :)

Proud owner to Sven. What can say? Reindeers are better than people.

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."
-Brandon Sanderson (Stormlight Archive)

Last but not least... Smile!! It'll help :)

To My Favorite Book Characters

13
Hey ___________, 
Um. I don't know how to start this cause I'm like... your number one fan.  Literally. I know pretty much everything about you. Every single one of your experiences. Well, that sounds really creepy, I promise it's not. I just feel like you're my best friend, but you don't even know me. See, you have unintentionally told me all of your secrets. I have witnessed all of your worst and lowest moments. Those decisions you hate the most? Guess what? I know about those. All of those highs, all of those lows. I know about every single one of them. So maybe I don't blame you for not being my friend. I would probably be pretty creepy to be around. I would be constantly asking questions, persistently guessing your inner feelings.  But I still wish I could meet you for even one moment. But you're not real... So instead I meet you in my brain, coming up with fake encounters. Please don't think I'm creepy. And also, I would be forever indebted if you sent me a signed book sometime... Ohhh wait.... I forgot again. You're not real. Sorry for pointing that out again. I just love you so much. (Not in a weird way). 

Your Friend and Admirer, 
Madeline 

1

• ~Zoe N~

I love this, so relatable :) and also, I saw that you are reading the hate u give! How do you like it so far, I read it like a month ago, I really liked it :)

• LindytheRavenclaw

re: Are you kidding? I love long comments lol. I'm actually in the middle of reading KotLC, and let's just say that I really like it haha.
    My favorite book.... Ugh so hard to pick. I really liked the Fault in our Stars, really, really liked it, but I've also read The Book Thief about eight times. But the Hobbit is up there too. I'm also reading His Dark Materials for the first time and I really like the writing style.

• RemovedUser1

Replying: Yeah, I really loved it! I know a lot of people who take ballet but don’t really get into ballroom, but I like having a partner (... not in a weird way XD) and having to coordinate with them, which is challenging but I welcome challenges, XD, and, if they’re good, they can help you improve on steps and cover mistakes. My dance group had DOUBLE the amount of girls, so us girls had plenty of time to practice by ourselves while the other half was dancing with a partner. I liked my ballet class, but my teacher was like 16, and my ballroom teacher was much more experienced. There’s not a lot of dance studios here either.
    Haha, Indian isn’t THAT boring, XD. I wish we had seasons, but all we have is boiling hot, hot, and semi-cool, XD.
    Uhhhh... does icecream count XD? Specially mint chocolate chip, XD. If not, then pasta XD.

• LindytheRavenclaw

This is brilliant, and almost every time I read a book I feel this... and I saw you're reading the Divergent series and wanted to ask a question: do you like it? I keep starting the first book but in my opinion her writing isn't my favorite style. Is it worth it getting past it? and I would ask you for book suggestions, but If I get another library book my mom will blow a gasket.. XD But always open to them because I will get around to it eventually. Speaking of which, what's your favorite book(s)?

• ANSON REYNOLDS

umm fantastic and also me every time I read a book
    just in case you wanted an excuse to not be productive, pt 3 of invisible girl(still working on that title) is out XD https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/193068/version/392064

• ~Zoe N~

Re: Yeah, I was talking to Rohan's defender about the idea as well, would you like my email? and then all three of us could plan a date for it?

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aww, thanks! That’s not boring! And yes, I’m sure I’ll talk again soon!! You too! :)

• ~Zoe N~

Re: Thanks :) Also, yes! We need to do a call! we should actually plan it :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: AWESOME! I’m so happy! Ok, I’ve heard of KotLC but never read it! I’ll look into it! And haha, the weathers okay here. Looks like it might rain. You? I’m sure I’ll think of more HG questions soon.... and I always love book suggestions, so leave as many as you like!! :D

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: awesome, sounds good! I will say, if you like historical fiction, the Count of Monte Cristo is up there with LOTR! It’s amazing! And the Wind in the Willows is really good too!! Same here, about recommendations! And of course, I’m always happy to talk books! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yes, I like C.F. Too! And FINNICK, NOOOOOO!!! I mean yes I like him too! But what happened..... wahh! And I have not read Divergent. Umm.. I have a hard time finding really good books. I haven’t read anything yet that’s very similar to HG (maybe that’s part of why I write fan fiction....) But the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit are amazing fantasy books!! (Have you read them, I can’t remember?) Hmm.. I’ll keep thinking too!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: okay! Caesar Flickerman is the interviewer! I thought it was sweet how Katniss reacted when that happened, it proved that she cared! And hmm, side characters....... I liked Madge, and RUE!!!!!!! I liked how smart Foxface was too, and this might go on for a while! XD But I love most of them (the good ones) What about you? And thank you! :)

• RemovedUser1

Replying: Yeah, but at least you could spin it to fit your own style! And he did have a sorta sad life, but my online class wouldn’t even let me read the end of one of his poems because it was so creepy and gross, XD.
    I like audiobooks too, because I can draw or sometimes even write while I’m listening. I used to crochet a lot when I had instructions, and I would listen to audio books. I like dancing too! I used to take a ballet class, but I like ballroom better. I used to go to like 5 different ballroom dancing classes every Thursday (they were all in the same place) and I actually had three or four recitals. I LOVED it, and it was surprisingly cheap. But since we moved I haven’t started up again. Whenever I love something I really throw myself into it, so I was one of the best in my age group when I left. But, I hope your ballet can start back up soon!
    I love fall too, XD. We live in Florida, so there’s been one or two cool mornings, but we’re still waiting for a “fall” day, XD.
    Well, I hope you enjoy reading SUPER long comments, XD.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yeah, I understand! I would have liked to have seen Gale end up with someone like Madge maybe *sniff again*, but you know.... So, do you have a favorite chapter/page/moment? One that really stands out to you?

• beth r.

love this!
    re: thanks for the comments!!

This is gold. Pure gold.

• TheSpellcheckSurvivor

so cool! I LOVE THIS!!!

• Lydia Ledy

(Ssshhh...Don't tell anyone but I am so crying right now! I love this! You really captured all the emotions!!)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yes yes yes!! <3 I hope you enjoy the rest of the series and I’m excited to talk about it when you’re done!!! :D it’s been too long since I’ve had a good HG talk..... too long like a day ! XD

• RemovedUser1

Haha! This is so funny! I read a book (Story Thieves) one time where the main character got to travel inside ANOTHER book and meet his favorite characters, XD! But, yeah, I do this all the time, XD.
    Replying: Oooh, that sounds cool! And, don’t worry, I almost only read trilogies and series, XD! I will keep that in mind next time we go to the library (actually, I have a list of books that I bring to the library, XD). Ascendance sounds like something I would read, XD. Also Mistborn, because that’s a really cool title XD.
    I always loved English class because I got to WRITE something, XD. What’s your story gonna be on? Unfortunately, I’ve had like zero writing assignments for my English class this year. But at least I have WtW so that I can write anyway XD.

• Currently Unavailable

Ha! XD THIS IS ME EVERY DAY!

• Bookwitch

ha, so true. Imagine being in the story with your favorite character.

• Rohan’s Defender

Yes, this is my heart, girl! This is AMAZING!
    Re: it’s up to you! Maybe we should wait then, just cause I tend to get a bit carried away discussing it and I don’t want to spoil anything for you! :) Yes, #PeetaForever<3

• The Ravenclaw Phoenix

I would feel the same way if I meant one of my favorite book characters. I would- oh, yeah, they aren't real.