CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Revenge From the Ocean

1
    The rain hasn’t stopped for days now. Constantly pouring down, the rain is drowning the town. Almost everyone has died or is lost under the new ocean being created. Except for someone - or something.

A group of creatures like mermaids swam through the ocean. Their tails shimmered under the moonlight, bringing light to the ocean.

Three of the creatures swam to a hill that was above water. They settled on the wet grass. Then, suddenly, they started singing. A melodious tune filled the air and attracted some other entities, creating an audience.

At a distance, there was a small group of men, perched on top of a tall house. They were drenched in the rain, shivering and huddled together. The men jumped off the roof and swam to the source of the tune. As they got closer, the other entities parted, leaving a path directly to the singing creatures. The singing creatures – known as sirens – sung louder, drawing the men to them. Reaching the land, the sirens grabbed the men, eating them alive.

The audience of monstrous creatures cheered in various noises, as the last of the population disappeared in the sirens’ mouths.

By now, the tallest house in the town had disappeared beneath the new ocean. The vibrant colored creatures swam freely, doing flips and splashing water at each other. They had finally gotten revenge on the humans for hunting their kind.

Here's a version in first person:
    The rain hasn’t stopped for days now. Constantly pouring down, the rain is drowning the town. Almost everyone had died or is lost under the new ocean being created. Except for someone - or something.

A group of creatures like mermaids swam through the ocean. Their tails shimmered under the moonlight, bringing light to the ocean.  

Next to me, a group of men sat together, drenched and shivering in the rain. We huddled closer together. Hearing a beautiful sound, we jumped into the deep water, swimming closer. I noticed, as we swam closer, that strange creatures were parting a way for us between them. The sound in the air grew louder and my mind was clouded and focused on the source. Reaching the land, I saw beautiful creatures. They seemed to be mermaids. I reached for one of the hands, only to be pulled right into the sirens mouth. My companions screamed for help, but I knew this was the end.  

As I was being swallowed hole, I asked for forgiveness in my mind, for hunting these very creatures and letting my greed get the best of me. Imaging the creatures enjoying their new ocean, I plunged into a dark, endless sleep, one that I’d never awake from. 
Hello! Here's my short story from my Creative Writing Class! Peace <3