sci-Fi

Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist

~pink~purple~blue~
Aries INFP-A
Fangirl ;D

irl bsf and WTW twins with that one rat from ratatoullie
go say hi to my library buddies mirkat BirdOfPrey SunV rosi willard and lochnessie!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 180!!! <3

Community Ambassador Alumni :D

PLEASE give book recs in comments!

Currently dating Percy Jackson ;)

Fantasy Facts about Fi: Gryffindor Hunter of Artemis Downworld-Warlock Daughter of Apollo Dauntless Sandwing District 7

Plz talk to me about: Hamilton, political views, mythology, Harry Potter, Marvel, the Riordanverse, music, fictional ships, you, & literally any TV show

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Sizzy Jily Malec Snowbaz Hinny Spierfield Sukka Firstprince Shirbert Wolfstar Scoundress

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

To be an author | PLEASE READ FOOTNOTES!!!

8
I wonder what it's like, waking up in the morning, knowing that you've changed people's lives.

You're famous, but not celebrity famous, or politician famous. People know you for your words and stories, and not your corrupt ideas or your body or your family.

You go about your day, everything normal, no paparazzi swarming or sweethearts sobbing or people spitting at your feet. Maybe you get someone running up to you for an autograph, and everyone else ignores you. Sounds perfect from this end.

You go too sleep wondering if someone out there is reading a chapter before bed. If some little girl is huddled under her blankets with a flashlight because it's a school night (I used to do that all the time. Now I have glasses).

To be an author isn't exactly being famous. It's being respected, and loved, and admired. You don't have to be known to be those things. Or maybe someone is spitting at your feet, or saying your books are awful. But still, it's not like with celebrities. For them, everyone either loves or hates you. With authors, there's always someone who loves you books. There's always someone who buys your whole series and sneaks it past their parents. There's always someone who will love you books long after they've out grown them, and are told to read something different. 

So in that way, to be an author is all I want.
HEY GUYS!!!!
1st of all, sorry bout that ^. Ik, it's bad.
2nd, as many of u may know, Rick Riordan's new book The Tower of Nero is coming out in less that 3 WEEKS!!!! I am SO freaking excited, and I've already bought tickets for his virtual tour. I'm allowed to submit a question that he may answer during the presentation, and honestly I have so many in my head all clogged up that I can't remember any of them. 
SO.
If you have a question for him, put it in the comments, I'll try to submit it, and he might answer (might).
Thx!! That's all.

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I would love to be an author and be able to experience that feeling of knowing that there is always somebody somewhere reading your book. I like rick riordan's books and hope you have a lot of fun!!!!!

• birthdaycandles

Awh what a thrilling thing it would be to be an author, even for a day to see what it’s like! Have fun with the Rick Riordan event! I haven’t read any of his stuff, but one day I might try :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: thank you!! I don’t yet, but maybe I can write one! I have a HG fan fiction series if you’re interested to read it. Thank you for the comment!