aosora

United Arab Emirates

meet me there someday

don't swallow gold. i have two tablespoons of sorrow.

rosewater

27

the allure—so vast and carefree.

perhaps something is ending. 
two lone waves break into blue mouths;
laughable, like the taste of farthings stuck
under cold boots. miles away, the moon 
pours herself bonfire whiskey. dead constellations
need no mourning, no chalices filled with inebriated
sleep.
in this magnanimous womb, nothing smells like
nothing; glass bones steeped in rosewater.
early dawn bathed in red, a ghost town so very in love

with silver lights, car crashes, two gunshots and a
caterwaul. 
no words collapse into this beam of emptiness
and today, it will almost be autumn. it will
cling to detached hearts. it will dance at
inconspicuous corners. it will shrivel.

it will die today. it will die today.
it will die

today.

are there too many small dreams? you wide-eyed nightmare, love will not knock at your rib-cage. love will burn steel bridges. 

• September 27, 2020 - 4:54am (Now Viewing)

• ParisInFrance

this is so so so beyond lovely!!!!! thank you :)

• Eblinn

this is hauntingly gorgeous!! i'm always amazed by your stunning poetry, i truly love it.

• ~wildflower~

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

• ek503

i'm speechless.

i feel like this is a piece you unfold at the corners, you need to reread this more than once to fully enjoy this piece. the formatting is pleasing to the eye, and each phrase is so delicately structured and worded in a way that creates a perfect synergy. every poet has their own distinct "tone", and i've never seen anything like yours before. i want to paste some of my favorite lines but it'd be a disservice to the rest of the piece. ack writing this comment feels like i'm giving too little in exchange for reading something like this. this is the fine dining of poetry and you bet i'm gonna keep saying that. absolutely amazing.

ack so sorry that i'm running behind on your writing! i've had your pieces bookmarked for quite some time but no time to get to them!

i see " your poetry is more beautiful than jungkook" below this and lmaooooo isn't that accurate? oooh, sorry to change the subject like this but do you follow enhypen now that they've debuted?

I basically second everything everyone else has said, along with--those footnotes are like a poem by themselves!!!! WOW. This piece is INCREDIBLE. chills to the max <3

• jun lei

love, your poetry is more beautiful than jungkook, and you know that's saying something. i can't--i can't quite describe it. it aches and it blinds and--god, it's just so gorgeous. no one writes the way you do.

I have chills too!!
    "dead constellations
    need no mourning" gOrGeOuS
    "and today, it will almost be autumn." There's something so intricately simple about that line (and the whole piece tbh), and it's stunning.

• midnight.summerrose

Wow!! Literal chills!! This is incredible! :)

• antizoeclub

and those footnotes !!! um !!! not to spam u but jdlskfjldskfjgjk ur level of talent is like Not Okay

• antizoeclub

this is kind of the best thing i ever remember reading in my life

• antizoeclub

this is incredible man i am... too blown away.. "miles away, the moon pours herself bonfire whiskey. dead constellations need no mourning" wow wow wow just steal my heart why dont u