SunV

Yes, the pfp is me
(New year, new me #NEWYEAR)
I can, and I will. Watch me.
est. 11/10/2019.
Llibrary buddies with Sci-Fi, LindyTheRavenclaw, Rwong, Rohan's Defender, Mirkat and Paisley Blue!
Always.

What's your Enneagram type? Let me know!

Part 2: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/203457/version/417838

Check out Paisley Blue's amazing piece based on these Enneagram types!

Enneagram types

21
i. "No, I'm not saying perfect exists in this life. But we'll only know for certain if we try" -One; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 1's are hardworking, diligent, and will not rest until something is perfect. They make excellent mentors, if they tone down their need for perfectionism, because sometimes you can't perfect something, not matter how much you try. If you are a 1, or know someone who is, make sure that sometimes, you just go with the flow, and let things not be perfect.

ii. "It's okay if you can't catch your breath. You can take the oxygen straight out of my own chest." -Two; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 2's are caring, loving, and they will do anything for their loved ones. They make excellent friends, and will most probably be the ones you will forever be in contact. 2's tend to put others before them, so make sure that if you're a 2, or have a friend who is one, that they put themselves first sometimes.

iii. "I'm slowly learning how to break this spell. And I finally see myself" -Three; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 3's are made for the spotlight. They make amazing leaders. On one hand, they embrace fame and popularity. On the other, sometimes they need a break. So, if you're a 3, or have a friend who is, don't forget to wind down at times and relax.

iv. "I'm turning out the lights. To remember how to see. Until a renaissance takes place." -Four; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 4's are the ones who want to find themselves. They always feel like someone is missing, and they are set on finding that. They are creative and imaginative, and usually go on to be the artists. If you are a 4, just remember that sometimes you can't find everything.

v. "I want to watch the universe expand. I want to break it into pieces small enough to understand. And put it all back together again." -Five; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 5's are more comfortable with facts and numbers compared to people. They make excellent researchers, and will go to great height in fields that require research. If you are a 5, or know a 5, remember to socialise a bit more, and don't get lost in your world of numbers.

vi. "What would it feel like. To put this baggage down?. If I'm being honest. I'm not sure I'd know how." -Six; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 6's are pessimistic, but at the same time extremely loyal. They make amazing partners, in any way, business or mischief. If you're a 6, or know someone who is, try to look at the positive things in life, and don't forget to stand up for yourself.

vii. "What about danger? So what, what about risk? Let's climb the mountain before we cross that bridge!" -Seven; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 7's are the ones who will always look for new things to try out. They need excitement in their lives, and get bored very easily. They also make amazing friends. If you're a 7, or know someone who is, take some time, slow down, and go about admiring the little things in life.

viii. "I'm shattered porcelain, glued back together again. Invincible like I've never been." -Eight; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 8's are independent. They do not want to be controlled by anyone else, and will make decisions on their own. Type 8's make great Activists because of their willpower and self-reliant nature. If you are an 8, or if you know someone who is an 8, remember that it's okay to get help from others, and it's okay to not be able to do everything of your own.

ix. "To know and love ourselves and others well. Is the most difficult and meaningful.Work we'll ever do." -Nine; Sleeping At Last
  • Enneagram 9's are peacemakers. They are not comfortable with conflict, and are usually the ones who solve arguments. 9's make amazing teachers, for their patient personality can do wonders in school. If you are a 9, or know someone who is, remember that loss is inevitable, and the best we can do is move on.
All quotes are taken from Sleeping at Last's 'Enneagram' Album. It's an amazing album, with one song for each of the Enneagram types.

• November 20, 2020 - 10:35am (Now Viewing)

• therisingwriter

Wow thanks a lot ...I like how educative this piece is ...and I think I am 9...I feel so uncomfortable when there chaos

Im a definite 4/7. These are all so beautifully written tho. it seemed each one was like a piece of poetry.

Alsooo..
    Part 4 of heartbreak series is out!

• doodleninja

I am a type 9 wing 1 all the way. But "Two" by Sleeping At Last is one of my favorite songs EVER. XD

• journal.scribbles

Nice descriptions! According to the test I'm a 5 and almost a 9 and 4, but I relate most to 4 and 6.

Re: Uhm of COURSE i'm okay with you mentioning my piece, i'm so glad you like it!! :D
    as for wings, i definitely think you should write another one!! I don't remember what i got, because i took it a while ago, but i don't think i'm a one at ALL, so probably 2w3. :))
    hope you're having a great day/evening/night! :))

• sci-Fi [kinda-sorta-maybe hiatus]

I just took the test and I'm 8 (very close 5) so.

Re: Thanks! Well, with those types at least it probably saves you from the extra internal conflict lol.

• Minvra

Re: Looks like I'm a skeptic. Then again who wouldn't when your brother is very skeptical. To be honest, I'm not surprised. When I was younger I would always be like "when I grow up." "This will do this" etc. I even saved up a bunch of money (considering most of my money income is from Christmas, Easter, and Birthdays,)

So according to the test I took, I'm a 4, almost a 1, with 2 very close behind 1. According to this, I feel like an even split between 1 and 2 with 4 right behind those. This is really interesting, thanks for writing it.

• Minvra

Re: Checked it out, got a 6,1,2,4

AH okay i LOVE these songs SO MUCH!!!! Sleeping At Last is my absolute favorite. I'm a 2 and 4, what about you?
    I don't know if you saw it, but I wrote a piece called "finding whatever is left of ourselves" that is also based on the 9 types and these songs! :))
    I love this piece. Awesome job!! <33

• aiyanna

Ooh, I think I'm 4, 8, and 9. Totally got to listen to this album now.

• Minvra

I honestly can't tell between two numbers. 1, 2, 4

• i.dont.want.you.to.know.who.im

This is great. I think I'm a 4.

• lochnessie

hey!! i saw some people commenting about this so i decided to do the test - i'm a 2! (followed by 3 and then 7) so yeah! this is cool!

Re: Yay! Okay I'll read this piece in the morning. I have taken the test, but it was confusing because I was literally one point away for three of them, and the top one was only sorta accurate (probs bc I'm so evenly spread).

• Busssy.Beee

Re: Intersting!! I got an 8, with a 7 wing. So, I guess that's cool, that seems really cool! Thanks for all the info!

• poetgoneonpluto

what about you?

• poetgoneonpluto

this is something so new i came across! I'm a mix of 4,5 and 9

• Busssy.Beee

this seems so cool! I am probably a combo between 1,3,4 and sometimes 6. What about you?

• sci-Fi [kinda-sorta-maybe hiatus]

Re: Of course, definitely put it in you Message from Writer! The five is a just typo btw XD sorry bout that