beth r.

... just your average teenage writer

have a great day :)
leave a comment for jayden lol it'll make him so happy XD

a story my little brother wrote

30
" Bethy, can you put my story on the com- pooter for all your friends to see?"
I look up from by phone, surprised. 
" Jayden, you won't me to post something you wrote?" 
He nods, blonde curls bouncing.
My little potato heart bursts with pride. Aw, my little (yet extremely annoying) writer!
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Once upon a time, there was a turtle-
" No." Jayden suddenly proclaims. " Actually, change it to a french fry."
" Um... okay?"
Once upon a time, there was a french fry. It's name was Jeff. Jeff le french fry went to the store, and got some frech fries to eat.
" Um, no offense little dude, but that seems kinda wrong. What if he ate some ice cream instead?"
Jeff le french fry went to the store, and got some ice cram to eat. It was mint chocolate chip. As he was eating, suddenly-
Jayden frowns. " I don't know what should happen next..."
" Hm. Most stories have a bad guy. How about a bad guy named, oh this is random, but maybe... Todd?" I offer.
" I like the name Bobert. My math teacher's name is Bobert."
 As he was eating, suddenly evil Bobert the Banana appeared! 
" Mwahaha, I will steal all the mint chip ice cream in the land!" Bobert yelled.

" Bethy, do you think Bobert is too scary for your friends to read about?" Jayden asks, looking worried.
" I'm sure he's not too scary." 
" Kind sir, what if we shared all the mint chip ice cream in the land, then everyone could be happy!" Said Jeff le french fry. 
" Sure." Said Bobert. Everyone lived happily ever after, with bellies full of ice cream, but not too much that it made them sick and gave them cavities.

"The end." Jayden finishes, looking satisfied. " You think people will like it, Bethy?"
" Little dude, I'm sure you'll get 1,000 likes." 

1

• Jasmine khawar

Awww!! You're brother is so cute <3 he did an amazing job, lots of love to him. And say him my love- filled hello <33

• AbellePuppy34

Aw, you're a great big sister. It's so sweet that you published his story! Let Jayden know that it's blowing up on WtW!

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVER! Please tell Jayden that we think he is the COOLEST DUDE EVER and we LOVE HIS WRITING! XD

• Rohan’s Defender

This is amazing!! Please tell him I said, and I quote, “Hiya, dude! My name is Eden, and I’m Beth’s WtW twin, and I say this story is AMAZING! You’re very talented!” I ADORE THIS SOOOO MUCH!

• lochnessie

this is SO CUTE. also can jayden please be wtw official little brother

• sci-Fi

Aww this is adorable <3

• buddingauthor

What a talented little dude!!!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: for sure XD seriously though we all have to meet

• xXlunagirlXx

Awwwww So cute! How old is he?

• (sk)eyesofocher

Re: lol I am just waiting and hoping for a convention.. but if we don't get an official one then imma make a zoom call haha. and yes, the Voldemort joke was intentional lol

• madeline3.14159

JAYDEN!!! tell him it's an amazing story and that he should totally turn it into a book :)

• Karma's_Coming

Oh my goodness, tell Jayden that he made my day! And that I await a sequel.

• HelpMe512

This is awesome! Your brother is so cute!

Ahhh if I could give this a thousand likes i totally wouldddd <3

• Halopoet

Haha i love jayden. Tell him that. Also i await more brilliant pieces by him. Im sure he's wtw's official little brother now!

• bookmagic

Awwwww! That's the most special thing I have ever seen.

• (sk)eyesofocher

YESS JAYDEN YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITERRRRRRRR
    ahaha Todd though..

• A Certain Type of Decisive

Never have I read such a tale before-- the suspense! The intrigue! This dastardly criminal Bobert the Banana sent shivers down my spine-- and when Jeff le French Fry outsmarted him? I cheered aloud. Send my praise to author, immediately!

oh my word this is the best story ever!!! Tell Jayden I need a sequel asap!

Also...funny how i am remembering it while reading this, when I was little, a friend and I made up a game where we had to fight the evil dr. mustard and his minions. and we each had a koala XD I wish we could go back to the times when our imaginations were so vivid.

• Wisp

Aw that it so adorable and sweet. You're such a great big sister. And tell your brother Jayden that his story sure is the next big hit here.

(I was weird okay?!)

Awww this is so precious!! Kids make it literally impossible for me to hate them like I used tooooo.

• sunflowerbelle11

So sweet!!