HelpMe512

Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
Joined September 2019

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key,"
-Intro III by NF

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

If you have any other song lyrics to put on the quote board shoot me a comment and I'll gladly put them on!

you're different. you're human. you're you. || Mental Health Matters (20)

10

everyone's different
everyone's unique
you can never find
someone exactly like you

which is why it's important to remember
that you can be who you are
every part of you
even the bad parts

it's alright to be scared
or sad
or angry
at the world

it's alright to be different
and to feel
different things
than other people

we are all humans
and we all need to know
that not everyone thinks the same way
and that's okay
I hope this is a nice enough conclusion to this series. I won't stop making poetry like this, but i'll stop doing it every day (almost, i kinda messed it up at the end) and i'll stop tagging it. everyone has different experiences with mental health, and we should celebrate that and lift others up instead of putting them down for their different views on life. remember to stay safe, drink some water, and take care of yourselves <3

• September 19, 2020 - 11:50am (Now Viewing)

• Jasmine khawar

Sorry I am late, I was kinda busy.
    I loved the whole series, and it really helped me a lot, I don't know how to thank you.
    Take care <3 <3

• beth r.

wow this is really amazing!
    re: jayden says hi and thanks for the comment! (lol it made his day)

awww i loved this series so much. Your writing is so uplifting and encouraging. This is an amazing piece and I'm so glad you wrote it <3 I hope your day is going well! All my love as you continue writing <3

• Samina

It's beautiful and I am grateful to you for writing this. I loved the whole series. *Applauds* keep it up!

• AbellePuppy34

Very beautiful work! It is so heartwarming that there are people like you who write gorgeous pieces like this in order to inspire and help others! It makes my day to know that you wrote a whole series dealing with mental health. Keep up the good work!