Veronica Rosses

I am a new writer and hope to be a better one soon.
13 years old
8th grade
Florida cracker
your daughter of God girl.
And I like to know my History

Homeschooler
Love the colors Blue, yellow, purple, teal, and others
{Like to do}
wake-boarding
soccer
volley-ball
American
{Groups}
AHG
4-H
co-op
Christen Girl

The World's Worst Menu (Source by Aesop's fable)

6
When out in the world we commonly and frequently see people consume mainly chicken and vegetables. In the USA
airports and malls, a Japanese raw fish is served to the people. Now in numerous countries, you can find unusually prepared food that they so call is edible. Cambodians like to use tarantula as a special dish that they cook and dip in garlic. You may find some Chinese people that grill scorpion on a twig. If grilled scorpion sounds bad enough go to south Korea an older a live squirming octopus from their menu. Next, we have Escambles which is young fried ants but is a very special dish from Mexico with an unusual flavor. If your a chocolate lover then Thailand is where you are meant to be, for they serve chocolate-covered-silkworms for desert. So thanks for looking at the world's worst menu, I hope you enjoy your dinner and don't complain if you get broccoli, cauliflower, or even zucchini soup for you could of been eating dung beetles, or a fried sea horse.   

• Anlee

very true! nice message <3

• RemovedUser1

I officially invite you to my prom! The sky is the limit and we’ll dance with the stars. https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/194476/version/395395 .

• Veronica Rosses

Yeah!!!

• RemovedUser1

Haha!! This is so funny! I always find it so hard to figure out why people like these things, but I guess they might be freaked out by... McDonalds or something like that, XD.

• Veronica Rosses

ok, ty

• Donaldson

Hi! You asked me if I won money on one of my pieces, 'I Don't Know What To Tell Him'. I did not, but I did win money on another piece of mine entitled 'We Need A Dog'. On another note, this is a fantastic piece that really made me think about different cuisines!