Karma’s_Coming

AJR
Bored Washingtonian who thinks 60 degrees is hot
An INTP-A / INTP-T apparently??
Weeeeeeeebb
My response to how was your day will always be
"Meh"
I'm a meh person, what can i say

“It’s hard to be different...And perhaps the best answer is not to tolerate differences, not even to accept them. But to celebrate them. Maybe then those who are different would feel more loved, and less, well, tolerated.”

I’m almost certain that The Office theme song is on constant replay in my mind. It’s either that or the Wii song.

Pan. Not a frying pan though. Unless...

I could tell you that I didn’t listen to the DEH soundtrack again, but that would be a lie.

Pfp is Tomoko Kuroke

And After All This Time Your Body Is Still Tightly Strung And Reeks Of Dust (review for review?)

8

and your eyes pull tight,
realizing how your heart goes from light to stone so quickly,
that it reminds you of the whiplash you felt when you finally put a word to that feeling you’ve been having since forever ago. 

and your nerves endlessly fray,
remembering the day you wore blades on your feet but sat in the corner and begged your mom to come pick you up,
because there were simply too many people,
and not enough air. 

and your teeth clamped tight,
as your mother mentioned your future husband for what must be the 100th time this morning. 
and you grind them together when you ask, “what if I don’t want a husband?”
and she responds with, “well you’re not getting a wife, and I want grandchildren.”
so you let the fact that she has another daughter slide as you laugh along with her,
shattering with every huff of breath. 

and your stomach does flips,
as every unfinished assignment eats at more of your sanity.
and you stay up till three just trying to get that feeling to stop,
as you carve your name into your wall. 
and you chew on your shirt as your heart does it’s laps,
shoving your fingers in your ears so your can’t hear the sound of your sister crying. 

and you smile when you must,
becuase you love when your parents praise you.
you love when they sit you down to tell you how good you are. 
but that smile quickly falls when your remember you aren’t worth the praise at all. 
that your smile hides when your mother takes a liking to the way your tears hit the floor. 

but sometimes,
unrelated to anything you are tied to,
you smile and your heart lifts up again. 

and sometimes,
without prompting,
you really do dance with your thoughts,
instead of begging them to leave. 

Guess who got their Chemistry grade uuuup? *does a little dance cause I finally don’t have any homework*

• beth r.

re: good luck on that homework ;)

• Huba Huba

I love the line "you really do dance with your thoughts,
    instead of begging them to leave. "
    Well described of the ups and downs of life.

• beth r.

i love this so much!
    re: wow, thanks for the tips! anyway, the audition went um really bad lol im still shaking XD

• Century Friend

"and sometimes,/without prompting,/you really do dance with your thoughts,/instead of begging them to leave." Beautifully written. Love the way you depicted the tension and the feeling of keeping something from loved ones.

"and you smile when you must,
    but that smile quickly falls when your remember you aren’t worth the praise at all. " omggg why did that feel so real to me? haha, congrats on that cuz it just reminded me of how much hw i have :\

Replying: aww tysm!!! Im really happy, still. Its, what, day three? Well, last time she broke up with me after only three days, so I think this time is going slightly better ;) anyways, hope youre having a good afternoon/evening/night (not sure what time it is where you are)!

• (sk)eyesofocher

congrats on your graaaaaaades! *confetti* My math grades are finally getting better haha. And this is such a sad piece but beautifully written.

okay first of all, nice job with the Chemistry! That's a huge accomplishment.
    Also... its so hard when your parents don't realize they are hurting you. <3 all my support and love! if you ever need to talk, shoot me a comment, okay? im here to support in any way. <3 all the hugs <3