madeline3.14159

~No one can write without
first being broken,
for before you can write
you must learn how to feel~

8.19.20

Inspired by FantasyOtter's "Online Learning and Internal Conflicts"

PROCRASTINATION procrastination

15

Bold = half my brain
Italics = other half of my brain
Regular = actions

HEYYY MADELINE!!! TIME TO DO HOMEWORK!!!!!!

no, why don't we just watch YouTube... or Netflix... or even Disney+....... zzzz...  just no school...

BUT WE LOVE POLYNOMIALS...AND MATH IS SO EASY RIGHT NOW YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GET AHEAD... THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME TO BE SO FAR AHEAD RIGHT???!!!!!!

ummm... i guess that would be fun... but bed sounds sooooo gooooooodd.....  i guess we can get ahead... 

*walks lazily over to get computer to start homework*
*opens up computer to WtW*

OOOOH!!! WRITING!!! BUT ALSO MATH!!!  MATH FIRST????!!! WE NEED TO BE PRODUCTIVE!!!!!!

writing first........ that is productive....it's...writing... like english... right.... yeah right... productive through writing not math....

*scrolls through WtW to comment and like some pieces*

TIME FOR MATH PRODUCTIVITY!!!!! IT'S SO EASY WE CAN DO IT QUICK!!!! AND THEN GET AHEAD!!!!! IT'LL BE FUN!!!!!

*opens up math assignment*
*opens up YouTube on phone*

it's so easy we can do it in the same amount of time....while watching YouTube... and then not get ahead and watch more YouTube instead... but we can get ahead tommorow...

​YOU SAID THAT YESTERDAY!!!! 

yeah but today's not yesterday... and a girl's entitled to changer her mind once in a while...

FINE!!! WE'LL GET AHEAD TOMMOROW AND IN THE MEAN TIME WE'LL WRITE!!! OR READ!!!!! OR JUST WATCH YOUTUBE!!!!

watching YouTube sounds good... 

For some reason my internal brain said all of the bold stuff with Joy's voice from inside out and all of the italics in sadness' voice... Anyway.  Credit to Fantasy Otter for the internal conflict part. 

• poetri

I love this! It actually reminds me of something I did wayyy back in 2017ish. I wrote a memoir as a conversation between my "image" and my innermost thoughts and feelings. Very chaotic, lots of crackhead energy, a lot of fun to write and I love going back and rereading it now. So thanks for writing this! I definitely enjoyed it. All the best :)

• Busssy.Beee

Haha, this is so relatable. It's not a good thing, but whatever! XD

• Mpm#1

I love this so much! <3 I actually did something like this the other day, and I just found this piece... I’m glad to know I’m not the only person with a very loud mind! XD

• Hanbanhandstand

Brilliant!!! And I totally agree. Sometimes I feel like half my brain is screaming one thing, while the other half is screaming another! It's either, get things productive done(In this case, math) Or it's write for hours and hours on end! For some reason my brain pulls me slightly more towards the second option. Is that bad? XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Yessss, Peeta is AMAZING!! I have not read that (but I guess I might just have to!) Awesome! I’d love to debate any time!!!

• beth r.

this is too funny XD
    re: he loved your comment lol

• Ghoulgirl2020 (#Queenie's Halloween | I have been called Cool before if you know what I mean) ;)

Love!

• Rohan’s Defender

Ha! Great!!!! :D

• ~Zoe N~

Haha This is me every second of my life

Hahaa wow...This is so funny omg <3